1 posts
Jester

I am stuck at level 9....anyone?

• 511 Replies
Dregus2
Dregus2
518 posts
Jester

I actually found the game rather easy, you just have to build artillery on the &quoteninsulas" and archers and mages on the other places.

cormy1
cormy1
14 posts
Peasant

I just want to know how much percentage EXACTLY that spike armor does for damage. It doesn't say so it's a really iffy upgrade for me. I don't want to spend 3 points for nothing!

cormy1
cormy1
14 posts
Peasant

Also, do you not get the bonuses from your upgrades in heroic and iron modes?!? I get the 10% less cost to mage towers but it's still 100 for a tower...

Calach
Calach
2 posts
Peasant

Ive gotten every achievement bar "Are you not entertained". Anyone got any suggestions as to how to do it? I always find either my barbarians die before they get 10 kills, or the kill is being attributed to a nearby tower/artillery etc.

Thanks

2qwerty
2qwerty
10 posts
Shepherd

@calach try it on the last level and sell the other towers around it so the barbarians get the kills

LogansRun
LogansRun
17 posts
Shepherd

I did the "are you entertained" in the level with the "sasquash".
I got it unplaned and later noticed what i did.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/areyounotentertained.jpg/

On the right bottom where the spiders spawns (near the gate) build an artillery (just lvl 3). He kills any ground unit.
Near the sasquash build a soldiers/paladin and command they above to the road near to the sasquash to block some enemys (in range to the barbarians).
Near the artillery put a weak lvl 1/2/3 archer (cant remember), just to hit the flying units, but not to kill it, thats the task for the barbarians.

Build the barbarians barracks near by the paladin barracks and full upgrade it and command it to the bottom road near the sasquash.

Now this is how it works. All big enemys are blocked for a while by the paladins, while the throwing axe sometimes kills the units. Small enemys killed by the artillery.
If someone pass, the barbarians do enough damage to kill it and dont die.
And by the way, thats it, all flying enemys killed by the barbarians, while paladins and artillery blocks and kills ground units.

I hope, you understand it a bit.

Calach
Calach
2 posts
Peasant

Thanks logan, worked a charm!

skolsy
skolsy
7 posts
Peasant

what i do is get musckets and upgarde the siper shot for it but because it is a slow shooter have strong soiders to hold them off

qqqwert
qqqwert
4 posts
Shepherd

In the level with the giant frozen in the cave use the fire comet on it and it will melt and 4 500 $ u can hire bigfoot

ronkb2
ronkb2
2 posts
Farmer

How do you get the elementalist achievement? I can't get it whatever I do.

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
30 posts
Shepherd

You need to build 5 sorcerer tower, and the create 5 elementals, one for each tower.

ronkb2
ronkb2
2 posts
Farmer

Ah, the wording for that one is a little ambiguous. I thought you had to have 1 tower and respawn the elemental 5 times, or some total of 5 spawns between multiple towers, but I never tried 5 at the same time. Thanks.

skolsy
skolsy
7 posts
Peasant

best defence game ever

ooier
ooier
29 posts
Farmer

try to upgrade your marksman tower as soon as possible. don't forget the specials ;o

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
269 posts
Blacksmith

I think Musketeer special upgrade cost is bugged they are so useless for what they cost...

Most second stage upgrade have cost decreased but not for muskets and poison arrows, I can understand the cost of poison arrow (because it's worth it) but sniper shot is appearently a joke while shrapnel cost too much. It is so easy to lose the game by building this tower.

Showing 121-135 of 511