310 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be an NBA player sponsered by NIKE

• 120 Replies
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

My dream job is to be an Emergency Medical Technician!!!!

As in the one in Voyager? You want to be bald?

My dream job... well, I guess I'm already sort of doing it. I'm self-employed, so when I have to answer to the boss, its me. I do work that is neither easy nor hard and I get paid a good amount for doing it. I get to travel a bit, which I enjoy for the most part.
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

As in the one in Voyager? You want to be bald?

Depends when he is the Emergency Medical Hologram that decides if it's good or not D: After they are obsolete all but the one on Voyager are sent to work in mines D:

I always wanted to be a news anchor... but to become one and stay around where I live (which I wanted to do) you have to go to small towns and work on radio stations a lot which I didn't want to do
Klaitzburg666
Klaitzburg666
21 posts
Nomad

My dream job is be a soccer player in italian league

CoJ_Muntchyto
CoJ_Muntchyto
3 posts
Nomad

Concept artist
i love to draw and i am very good at it
would have to go to college for it first, concept art is some serious stuff.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be working at PIXARS animation studios the runner up would have to be movie critic

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I wouldn't mind to own ASUS. I also want to make books and movies. I got the ideas but I don't like to write.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

NBA basketball player whose a starter for the pheonix suns and help get their first banner, with a dream career of ten all-stars, five rings, and three MVPs in a span of twelve years. That'd be sick

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

My dream job... well, I guess I'm already sort of doing it. I'm self-employed, so when I have to answer to the boss, its me. I do work that is neither easy nor hard and I get paid a good amount for doing it. I get to travel a bit, which I enjoy for the most part.

Are u my dad?.?

But I would like to be Cash Cab driver, I mean that must earns something right.
pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

mine would have to be a nuclear engineer making nuclear energy for motors such as a car.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

My dream job is a game designer or physicist, cuz i love science and games!

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be to play in the NFL or be the owner of a big company like Apple.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

My dream job is probably a very successful model because all you really do is a few photo shoots and stuff on the side and then, the rest of the time is spent on AG.

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

my dream job would be to be a super hero on mars and get paid a billion dollars a year doing so.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be being a surgeon, which is what I'm currently going to college for.

Can we say 10 years of school?

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

My dream job, would be to be in the top 10 rock bands, since i am already in a School rock band.

Showing 76-90 of 120