310 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be an NBA player sponsered by NIKE

• 120 Replies
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I really want to be a writer, but to be honest, any job in the arts could count as my 'dream job.' I might become an economist, but who knows? My dad wanted to be a weatherman, then a teacher, and now he's a financial advisor.

vincent4491
vincent4491
8 posts
Scribe

my dream job is to be a scientist and have some additional income from franchise. Well it's must be done, not just a dream

Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

I would like to work as analyst in laboratory ;]
Analytical chemistry is one of my favorite subjects

42maelstrom
42maelstrom
123 posts
Nomad

I would like to have a job that I love going to every day, that doesn't have me sitting around all day in a chair, and doesn't limit my own pursuit of happiness outside of work.

CalvinChong
CalvinChong
14 posts
Farmer

well i would love to live in the wild, enjoy myself building your own house experimenting with the basic tools to survive. most likely to be a ancient chinese doctor. Tai fu.

Pluse
Pluse
46 posts
Shepherd

US Army Para medic. (like a medic but jumps or lands by air)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

prob a video game tester of some sort

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

I love to be an anthropologist, just going around learning about other cultures and meeting new people. But also while doing that I would focus on music and learning everything I can about it and playing new instruments. On the side I would continue to write poetry and make art. This is my dream job and goal in life.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

well I've wanted to be a vet since i was five (and a frog when i was two XD) when i was 11, at sea world in Queensland, i narrowed it down to marine-biology so yeah i'd love to be a marine-biologist or a fish vet as my mum calls it

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

My dream job'd be an illusionist probably.

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Mine to be either game progammer or a buissnesman or a Lego deseigner thingie.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

My 'AIM' on my profile has been the same since 2009.

"To make the best flash games and to work for AG!"

One day perhaps
Showing 106-117 of 120