Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Exit Path Guide

Posted Apr 7, '12 at 6:38am

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

275 posts

Should be on that page, so you don't have to deal with that elitist crap some people tell you.

The site is a "secret" only on AG because we are "afraid" by what AG/John could want to do against it. You can be a "n00b" or a "pro", this is the same for me (and for lot of people on the site).

BTW, be a level 41 doesn't mean nothing. You can be a level 41 with ~300 matches played and won or with ~800 matches played and lost. Some of the players on the "secret" site have played over than 10 000 matches and can't finish some custom levels (yeah we can make our own levels with an editor)...

But as I said, we don't care, the only criteria that we all (I think) use to "select" people is "Are you a nice guy/girl or a troll ?" ._.

I don't use to speak about it, but the polemic around the "elitist-secret-but-wellknown-exitpath-website" became boring.

End of transmission

Posted Apr 7, '12 at 7:07am

KentyBK

KentyBK

555 posts

I personally find it hilarious that there's a whole group of elitist people swarming to YCK's server as their little secret society "for the pros" when they had precisely nothing to do with it. It's meant to improve the first EP game with some things the regular players wanted added, nothing more.

If you know your google, finding the server is incredibly easy. Heck, I even put up the link on Ghost chat all those months ago. Besides, I kinda doubt anyone at AG cares about YCK's mod, if they ever did in the first place.

Now, to be atleast a little on topic.......cool guide, bro ;D
Kinda surprised how far time flies, looking at the date it was posted <-<

Posted Apr 17, '12 at 1:02am

exitpath77

exitpath77

2 posts

so cool

Posted Apr 17, '12 at 11:11am

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

1,113 posts

I personally find it hilarious that there's a whole group of elitist people swarming to YCK's server as their little secret society "for the pros" when they had precisely nothing to do with it. It's meant to improve the first EP game with some things the regular players wanted added, nothing more.

lol we play on Ycl's server cuz we get sick and tired of the same levels and n00bs. In plus, we can choose the room we wanna play in, therefore finding our friends and not only getting stupid noobs that aren't good.

Also, stop posting the link on ghost chat ppl... because of that yck is now being infested with noobs who can't do much at all...
Thx a lot *_*

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 7:51am

KentyBK

KentyBK

555 posts

Also, stop posting the link on ghost chat ppl... because of that yck is now being infested with noobs who can't do much at all...
Thx a lot *_*

[Citation needed]

1) The amount of new people we get on Ghost chat is pretty darn close to 0, so your "infestations of noobs" has nothing to do with the chat. This is the internet. Free things WILL get shared whether you like it or not. How do you NOT realise it's all over AG profiles by now?

2) The game isn't your little pro clique, so don't act like it is. It's just a flash game mod for crying out loud and everyone should be able to enjoy necessary features regardless of skill level.

3) Don't tell me what to do on my own chat.

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 8:33am

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

275 posts

1) The amount of new people we get on Ghost chat is pretty darn close to 0, so your "infestations of noobs" has nothing to do with the chat. This is the internet. Free things WILL get shared whether you like it or not. How do you NOT realise it's all over AG profiles by now?

2) The game isn't your little pro clique, so don't act like it is. It's just a flash game mod for crying out loud and everyone should be able to enjoy necessary features regardless of skill level.

3) Don't tell me what to do on my own chat.

^ +1

Furthermore, "n00bs infestation" is not a bad thing. We were all noobs once. And no offense Schmi, but if we thought like that, you and some good players wouldn't be able to join YEP lately...

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 7:26pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

1,113 posts

And no offense Schmi, but if we thought like that, you and some good players wouldn't be able to join YEP lately...

lol :P but it took me a while after i was already good to get YEP. and lol ur right i guess... Smart explanation Kriss ;)

@KentyBK

On ur chat??? So ur the owner of ghost chat? Kewl! xD And i wanna see u play Ep, i have never seen u b4 ^_^

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 7:45am

Thewhitepaladin

Thewhitepaladin

12 posts

Epic guide! Thanks alot :D

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 8:28pm

blacknighty

blacknighty

6 posts

i love the guide and love the game ! thank you .

Posted May 2, '12 at 8:18pm

david_115

david_115

2 posts

Hey I have a quetion. How do you send messages in mid-game? I see people doing it sometimes.

Reply to Exit Path Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!