ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Exit Path Guide

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 6:28pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

is it me or the second one is easier?

The second one is very newcomer friendly. Eliminating the need for a guide or any help. What you need in that game is a good connection and you'll always dominate. Nothing else matters because of how the maps were made.

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 6:59am

Laughable97

Laughable97

126 posts

Is it just me or is exit path 1 and 2 basically the same game?

I only recently played the second one and I feel it's basically the same game. I see some features but it looks like the same game. Hopefully someone can tell me where I'm going wrong. I haven't played the first in a while...:/

Maybe I'm imagining that some features were in exit path 1 as well?

I have no idea.

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 10:26am

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

275 posts

Is it just me or is exit path 1 and 2 basically the same game?

Have you really played both ?xD The goal is the same and the caracter design too. I think that's all.

Physics are different, level designing is a fail in the second (+ double jump). Lot of bugs like blocks who has no physic existence (or the opposite, invisi blocks). Disparition of the cool glitch who made the first opus famous.
And I don't even speak about the lag that kills the speed in game(EP2 heaviest flash game ever ?).

Personnaly, I don't enjoy race games in slow motion ;p

You should go read the big topic in the flash game section about both games ^_^

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 6:47pm

Zenzational

Zenzational

62 posts

So who's saying Exit Path 2 would've been better than EP1 if the double jump standards were there and the removal of lag? Also by any chance, is there a modified version of EP2? I know there's one for EP1.

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 10:49pm

Laughable97

Laughable97

126 posts

Why all the hate for exit path 2? Apart from lag and physics the game is the same but you are saying it's worse?

It's definitely easier than exit path 1.

You're acting like the 2nd is worse than the first? I should really play the first one again. :/

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 11:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

This thread isn't here to discuss Exit Path 2. Post stuff like that here.

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 9:58am

p3dobear21

p3dobear21

1 post

This helps a lot, thanks.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 1:44pm

cricket62

cricket62

19 posts

Exit Path gets old easy, and if you look for glitches, there's tons of them...

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 11:08am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

it is me. spikeabc. one of the about 30 exit path 2 grandmasters. anyone here want to know how to be boss at EP2? if so, here are some tips:
multiplayer:
-on level minorthon, at the end of the axe platforms, use the lift to go over the rest of the level.
-in tornado, after going through the orange portal, take the first bouncer up and over the wall
-in snake, go backwards at the start then jump to a platform you cant see. after that, jump on top of the first blocks then to the next, then jump down to the finish.
-in containers 2, use the top path then jump over the wall and use the lift to float you to the finish.
-those are hidden level tricks for multiplayer. for more, leave me a comment.

Posted Jul 29, '12 at 5:24am

Woolfpack

Woolfpack

13 posts

this walkthrough was a bit helpful

Reply to Exit Path Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!