ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Exit Path Guide

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 5:20am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Read:
Exit Path 2 has only been out for a week or two. I need some more time to play the game and talk with other players about the game to actually create a guide for it. A guide for Exit Path 2 will probably be posted in about two months. It will take some time to actually find out everything about that game and actually find fast routes and such.

That was posted on the first and second page of this thread. Now considering that I don't like EP2 because it's essentially the same as EP1 - only things notable about EP2 are the private rooms, new uniplayer, and new multiplayer stages, I'd honestly just continue to play EP1 rather than this rehash of it. And from that, I don't plan on playing the game, so someone else can create an EP2 guide if they want. I certainly don't plan on doing it since all EP2 is to me is a huge disappointment. Quit posting things about an EP2 guide in this thread, do it in the General Exit Path Discussion (GEPD) thread.

Posted Aug 18, '11 at 3:11pm

needLife

needLife

24 posts

the guide is awesome can someone make a guide to kingdom rush but like this one ? ..

Posted Aug 19, '11 at 2:08pm

celldwellerwannabe

celldwellerwannabe

1 post

Thanks for the guide, its really useful

Posted Aug 22, '11 at 4:47am

dood83

dood83

8 posts

thanks this helped me at the start of exit path and dont forget to rate and comment john!

Posted Aug 22, '11 at 4:52am

dood83

dood83

8 posts

hey make one for EP2
and i liked this it helped alot

Posted Aug 23, '11 at 6:24am

Cenere

Cenere

14,021 posts

Knight

Please keep all posts relevant to the thread, thanks.
Mainly, post this somewhere else:
"Can I has -game- guide, plox?"
"OMG I can't play -whatever-, do you know why??"

This is a walkthrough.
Issues with parts of the game should be posted in the Flash Game section instead, preferably in the right threads there.
Guides on other games will be made when someone feels like it and have enough experience to do so. Asking about it does not do anything but annoy everyone else, especially when it shows you have not actually read the thread (which is 3 pages long, so that is sucky on your part).

Notice that while you might be commenting on this game before or after making comments of the above mentioned nature, your post is still partly irrelevant, and can be deleted as spam.

TL;DR:
Keep posts relevant to the thread, thanks.

Posted Aug 23, '11 at 12:52pm

rocky10199

rocky10199

71 posts

Thank you very much for this guide it help me get through the game easily.

Posted Aug 24, '11 at 10:36am

Chake1

Chake1

52 posts

thank you so much, i had a lot of trouble

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 2:45am

visitlegend

visitlegend

413 posts

Thank u.
You have helped me very much.

-Legend

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 1:48pm

epicspikes

epicspikes

3 posts

Does wearing no flairs make your guy run faster? and btw, awesome guide thanks a lot =D

Reply to Exit Path Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!