Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Exit Path Guide

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 1:51pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

From my experience with it, no flairs and darker colors reduce lag a little. It doesn't make much of a difference, so I didn't include it in the guide. But you can try it.

Posted Aug 29, '11 at 3:47pm

Bladesam

Bladesam

73 posts

Thanks for the help Matrix, I've found that watching the videos really helps for anyone who is stuck on how to improve their time. I've learned new ways for getting through levels which are a lot faster and that alone helped my time a lot.

Another thing to add, remember everyone, you aren't going to be able to beat your best time without a lot of practice. I've always said that to everyone I've played, it's all practice.

Posted Aug 30, '11 at 5:42am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

You're welcome! And yes, it does take a lot of practice. It's not like it'll just come from reading this, you must practice the routes and ways to actually become good at the game. It took quite a while for us older players to find these things.

Posted Aug 30, '11 at 6:36am

L0ki95

L0ki95

3 posts

I didn't finished that game but I'll try to finish it this afternoon:)

Posted Aug 31, '11 at 1:36pm

fr0ggyat

fr0ggyat

15 posts

i have to admit, good guide! i read this AFTER i beat it though -.- but still, its a good guide.

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 10:31pm

AsaDePernil

AsaDePernil

18 posts

great tut dude, helped me out :D  TTyvm

Posted Sep 17, '11 at 6:41am

Mario90

Mario90

2 posts

Exit path 2 I think is harder than the first which I have completed.

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 6:59am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

Just a reminder: If you want to talk about Exit Path then do so in the General Exit Path Discussion thread. This guide is for assistance only; if you would like to recommend things for me to put into the guide then leave a comment on my profile and I will consider it, and if you want to talk about Exit Path itself do so in the thread I linked to.

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 10:23am

axel13

axel13

18 posts

thanks guy :D ya really helped me :)

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 1:31pm

steu

steu

44 posts

i want the guide of exit path2! this guide is so cool because i unlock all with it! lol

Reply to Exit Path Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!