ForumsGame WalkthroughsEnigma Guide

3 3449
mowmow924
mowmow924
28 posts
Nomad

Hi new guide this game is kinda easy but ill add more as i go.

Notice: i use controll style 1 because i think its easyest. so i will reference from there

lv 1:too easy just press d

lv2: jump onto the moveable block below you then shift grav up. then drag both boxes to the end of their line. shirt grav down. the shift grav right

lv 3 jump on the moving block. line it up with the stationary block above you. shift up. shift right. shift down.

lv 4 shift right. jump over the spike block. then jump on the block to the left of the next spike block. shift down. then drop down to the flag.

lv 5 get to the very edge of the 1st platform. shift up but time it right. now time it like this. jump a ball. drop to the block to the right. jump another ball. shift right. (hard part is done) shift down. jump on the 3 stacked blocks (dont worry the ball wont hit u unless you jump) shift up. shift right. shift down.

lv 6 shift up. dodge cannon and jump over spike block right after the jump shift down. then just drop down.

lv 7 jump on the block ahead. shift up. shift left. shift right. shift up. shift right (careful) shift down.

lv 8 jump to the next platform shift right. shift up then quickly shift left and run.

lv 9 jump to the 1st block shift right,up,left and down then jump to the next platform and shift up.

lv 10. shift up. drag box to the end of line. shift down. move the box you were just on back. shift up,right then down.

lv 11. move the second moving block aligned with you. shift left with timing. then move the 1st sliding block aligned with the flag. align yourself w/ that block. shift left dont hit block. then move all but your block up. wait for it.....shift right and hope you make it.

lv 12. jump on the block. shift right (watch out) then align yourself with the block above the one you were just on. shift left, up,right then down. jump and land on the vertical platform then drop to the flag.

lv 13. shift up, right, then down. jump on top of the slider block. then carefully shift left, then down. move the block down then carefully shift right. align wourself with the flag then shift left.

thats ill i have time for right now i will udate this when i can

• 3 Replies
silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

I hate that game.
sorry

mowmow924
mowmow924
28 posts
Nomad