ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64414
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I attack the soldiers in the rear where they cant see me then I go hide again before the others find me

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

While Riptizoid is making the distraction, I bite a sniper and takle another off the roof.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I go and find some Female Zombies that have Naturally long nails or long fingers and then try to hit them and have them cry...

Maybe creating witches???

Also I ambush the soliders protecting the Lumberjack...

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Wooden fortress
People inside- 58
Defenses- 29 soldiers
1 camouflaged killer
Wooden wall- 80 HP

@Eclipse09, You find a small crack in the wood and sneak in. You infect a couple of people, and it takes a while before the soldiers figure out what happens since they are on high alert! you infect 42 people inside! You try escaping, but get killed by the camouflaged killer! You'll need to think to kill him...

@Riptizoid101, You attack the soldiers guarding the lumberjack (those are the ones you mean, right?) and they infect the lumberjack! The sniper picks them off, but a bit too late...

@dair5, The snipers are distracted with Riptizoids attack! You take out the 2 as you said, and they get the other! The soldiers are on extremely high alert now! you infect 10 soldiers, but that camouflaged killer is hard to kill, isn't he?

@Razerules, sadly you cannot recruit zombie infantry. You can evolve into a witch though, you just need to be a master of deceit and trickery... You do, However, find an unused molotov cocktail. Huh... wooden walls... (P.S, the lumberjack and soldiers are dead already, so... sorry.)

Tanks (attack): None
Hunters (agility): None
Witches (deceit): None
Camouflaged (Stealth): None
Shields (Defense): None
Evolved (Intelligence): None
Zombie king (???): Rivercrab01

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

infect any more peopel that are left

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I pretend that I'm dead and when I smell the camouflaged killer really near(zombies are extremely good at smelling humans because their body reactions still work so they can smell sweat and stuff) I wake up and kill him.

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

Well he has a good idea i open up my senses if the killer comes and right before he attacks i bite his hand or something o he willbe infected and if hes still human then i run!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

People inside- 58
Defenses- 29 soldiers
1 camouflaged killer
Wooden wall- 80 HP

@bicola1, you need to get in first. The comments mention a crack in the wall...? But first you manage to infect a couple of soldiers, and they infect another 4! 4 soldiers left!

@Riptizoid101, Good idea! The camouflaged killer turns of his camouflage! You bite him, and he turns to a camouflaged zombie!
Sometimes, when you kill a special soldier, he turns to a special zombie for that camp! You can order him to do whatever you would like! I've bolded this so it catches your attention

@Eclipse09, He's already been caught.

Tanks (attack): None
Hunters (agility): None
Witches (deceit): None
Camouflaged (Stealth): None
Shields (Defense): None
Evolved (Intelligence): None
Zombie king (???): Rivercrab01

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Let me update the sheet...

People inside- 58
Defenses- 21 soldiers
Wooden wall- 80 HP

Your zombies- Camouflaged 1

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I go back in and jump onto ny humans i see and tear into them with my teeth and nails!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

People inside- 12
Defenses- 21 soldiers
Wooden wall- 80 HP

Your zombies- Camouflaged 1

@Eclipse, You infect loads of people inside! The soldiers start raining bullets, but you've done heavy damage inside and managed to escape the bullets with your... dead life...

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

Lol i dont know if i can control teh camo zombeh but if i can i send him to mke a distraction while i go and pounce the soldiers! if not POUNCE THE SOLDIERS!

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I back up eclipse and attack from the other side.

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

Thx man! we will destroy teh humans! or atleast make dem infected

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- COMPLETE!

@Eclipse09, The camo zombie sneaks into the fortress and starts infecting people inside! All the soldiers start looking for him!

@dair5, You and Eclipse infect all the soldiers! They had no idea what hit 'em! The people inside followed!

New Camp Found! ...This is where it gets serious...

Safe Camp: Camp Alpha
People inside: 500
Defenses: 150 soldiers
20 snipers
10 flamethrowers
5 camo killers
5 Scientists
Titan
Shield
Iron Wall- 500 HP
Metal Welder

...It gets hard from here on out.