ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64460
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I already assigned myself a mission NOT BACKUP!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp: Camp Alpha
People inside: 325
Defenses: 70 soldiers
3 snipers
Titan
Shield
Secret metal door- 90 HP

Your Zombies- 5 evolved
5 camo zombies

@Eclipse, You open your senses, but the smoke from the C4 and woodland fire makes it harder to smell them!

@godandd, That's it! Iron wall is down! The soldiers go crazy with their guns, spraying the bullets wildly!

@dair, The negotiation worked! You take down the camos and take down 1 soldier and the sniper with you! Look out though... the Titan and Shield has come out of hiding! They'll need a sound strategy to defeat!

@assarb, You kill 24 soldiers!

Tanks (attack): None
Hunters (agility): None
Witches (deceit): None
Camouflaged (Stealth): None
Shields (Defense): None
Evolved (Intelligence): None
Zombie king (???): Rivercrab01

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

RAWR! *throws everyone out of base*

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I go after more people and punce them and then go back to hiding and when i said senses i meant vibrations from someone walking if you put your hand on a wall or the ground you can feel it X3

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I get to the roof and throw a zombir at the shield so he'll follow me. Then I jump off and the shield follows. We both land on the titan and I bite hard on his neck as I we crash. I'm dead, but if the shield survied then he has to fight the titan.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp: Camp Alpha
People inside: 295
Defenses: 40 soldiers
Shield
Secret metal door- 90 HP

Your zombies- 5 Evolved
5 camo zombies
Tank

@assarb, You empty the clip! You infect 30 people and 10 soldiers!

@godandd, You kill 20 soldiers!

@Eclipse, You take down the snipers! Nice!

@dair, You infect the Titan! It turns into a tank! The shield and tank are fighting!

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

can i join ? if can i try to make new zombie types that can dig then i call them zombie diggers if i was sucsefull il try dig under the camp and than attack from inside !

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I try to become a Hunter of some-sort by figuring out that if I run on all fours I am faster than I am on foot. Well anyways I use my 5 camo zombies to help the tank fight the shield, and I come out of hiding and infect everyone in their flank!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp: Camp Alpha- INFECTED!

@assarb, you pick up another and infect 20 soldiers!

@armorboy, digging has already been done before! You dig under the ... ruble, and infect 10 soldiers!

@Riptizoid, You take down the shield, which takes down the rest of the soldiers! The people inside didn't stand a chance!

I'll change the rules! Choose a class, and state what class you are at the top of your comments! Choose wisely, you can only choose 1 for a camp! You can swap classes after the camp is infected.

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 1000
Defenses- 500 soldiers
150 snipers
30 mortars
20 camo killers
20 flamethrowers
10 ninjas
10 scientists
5 Gatling guns
3 Titans
3 Shields
Helicopter
Titanium wall- 1000 HP
Titanium welder

Have fun

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I choose hunter!

also we are so dead I jump through the air killing a sniper than sneak around to i can open any and all entrances*

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 1000
Defenses- 500 soldiers
149 snipers
30 mortars
20 camo killers
20 flamethrowers
10 ninjas
10 scientists
5 Gatling guns
3 Titans
3 Shields
Helicopter
Titanium wall- 1000 HP
Titanium welder

@Eclipse, you take out a sniper, but i'ts hard not to notice a zombie flying through the air. The flamethrower gets you.

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

Hunter

Go for the flamethrower next! then keep dodging them and pouncing!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

@Eclipse, you might have agility, but to many soldiers saw you coming. You'll need a strategy...

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Camouflage Zombie

I look around the camp to see a back-door of some sort, or an open entrance such as an open window. I also look if I can see camo people and infect them.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Tank

I charge strait at the wall and ram my shoulder into it.

Showing 91-105 of 502