ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64541
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
Nicholas98
Nicholas98
189 posts
Nomad

BUT THE NUKE ALSO OBLITERATES ALL THE MOLOTOVS IN THE FORT AND ALL THE MINIGUNNERS TURN INTO MOLOTOVS AND ALL THE PIPE BOMBS TURN INTO MOLOTOVS AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ON THIS WORLD TURNS INTO A MOLOTOV AND THE WORLD TURNS INTO ANOTHER NUKE AND OBLITERATES ALL THE MOLOTOVS

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 60 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Shield
Dair5
Spy'

Nuke? What nuke? (nukes are out of the game.)

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Evolved

I get to work on creating some sort of super strong, but lightweight body armor.

(I'm probably not gonna be on AG as often as before, so it's probably best if for now I'll be a player, rather than run the game.)

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 60 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Shield
Dair5
Spy'

rivercrab: You find a game called skyrim and you find out you need 10 leather and 10 leather strips.

I am not giving up on this game yet.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 60 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Shield
Dair5

Spy'\\
Titainium wall: 9999 hp.

You manage to break your hand, on the titanium. (hooray! 1 damage!)

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

righto, I'm gonna go zombie cow tipping. +10 to leather collection.
I then proceed to collect as much leather as my rotting hands can carry.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 60 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Shield
Dair5
Spy

Titanium wall: 9999 hp.

You proceed to end up holding 40 leather, enough to make a full body leather armor, however you pause for a moment seeing that your hands are not rotting. You hold back the urge to face palm yourself.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I try to make a commotion to lure out soldiers then I'm going to ambush them.

Showing 481-488 of 502