ForumsForum GamesArmatar War:Medieval Tactics

69 8201
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

In this Armatar War you have to assume positions to help your clan.I'll try to keep this as plain and simple as I can.To make it more interesting I'll put down the rules in an orderly fashion

-You must have 1 lord/leader,and one only.You must protect him.Choose the highest ranked in your clan for this.If they are not here then choose the highest ranked that's on here.

-to guard the lord you need knights.Choose your best soldiers.Minimum 2,Maximum 4

-You'll then need ranged units to defend your camp.I would recommend archers or spell casters.No limits

-Finally,you'll need foot soldiers.They will be the ones that travel the islands and attack other camps.You need at least 1,but there is no limit on them whatsoever.

-All changes towards the placement of your unit's positions must be told to me.No saying that your lord isn't dead because you secretly changed him/her.

-As soon as I figure out how,I will post the map.

-Remember,this AW is medieval so you cannot have any futuristic technology whatsoever.Even if you summon it will not be allowed.

-In case you didn't read all of that,this is clan friendly

-You find your own spot on the map to make your camp.

Until I make an update on this,Enjoy.

P.S.JohnGarell also has authority over this thread,so obey his wishes also.

Until then,Super

• 69 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I take the most south west island for our clan the shadow runners.

~SCR

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Right now I'm doing some other stuff so I won't update for another day or so.You don't really need to see the letters above the island,there just the names.You only need to be able to see the key.Also you can only start on an island with barracks on it.

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

You know what.My paint isn't responding.So if someone else would like to update it,that would be very much appreciated.If not, don't be expecting a new map update anytime soon.I will be updating the rules soon though.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

hey, super, i am willing, as long as i know how lol... i'm not very good ad paint, but anyway..

how do you upload a file as a pic that you have saved?!?!

and PS idot have photobucet or aything like that...

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Do you have a FaceBook?If you do just post the final result of the image on there.Then link it to here and JohnGarell will handle the rest.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

no, i dont.

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Oh.Then ask JohnGarell.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

how do you upload a file as a pic that you have saved?!?!

Simple. But not simple to explain. I can just explain that in Swedish. Sorry!

Do you have a FaceBook?If you do just post the final result of the image on there.Then link it to here and JohnGarell will handle the rest.

Right. I like doing that.

BTW, super, have you made the updating pic of the map yet?
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

uh...

ok...

oh well...

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

BTW, super, have you made the updating pic of the map yet?

Nope.Like I said before my paint won't work so no update for a while.I'm working on a new update for the rules though.
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i dont think this is ever going to work.

i think we should just lock this and leave the subject, although i think the subject is very fun, we just have if we can just get it altogether!

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Sure it will work.Its just having its kinks right now.No need to be locked.Just a little time is all we need to get this to work.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok...

just let me know when it's up.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I tried updating the map, but I didn't saw some letters.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267379_139558726132969_100002365281137_240581_6705612_n.jpg

Could you please explain what letters there are?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I made a new one, but some letters can't I still see.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223136_139856639436511_100002365281137_241141_5234450_n.jpg

Link.

Hail Ice King John!

Showing 31-45 of 69