ForumsForum GamesArmatar War:Medieval Tactics

69 8187
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

In this Armatar War you have to assume positions to help your clan.I'll try to keep this as plain and simple as I can.To make it more interesting I'll put down the rules in an orderly fashion

-You must have 1 lord/leader,and one only.You must protect him.Choose the highest ranked in your clan for this.If they are not here then choose the highest ranked that's on here.

-to guard the lord you need knights.Choose your best soldiers.Minimum 2,Maximum 4

-You'll then need ranged units to defend your camp.I would recommend archers or spell casters.No limits

-Finally,you'll need foot soldiers.They will be the ones that travel the islands and attack other camps.You need at least 1,but there is no limit on them whatsoever.

-All changes towards the placement of your unit's positions must be told to me.No saying that your lord isn't dead because you secretly changed him/her.

-As soon as I figure out how,I will post the map.

-Remember,this AW is medieval so you cannot have any futuristic technology whatsoever.Even if you summon it will not be allowed.

-In case you didn't read all of that,this is clan friendly

-You find your own spot on the map to make your camp.

Until I make an update on this,Enjoy.

P.S.JohnGarell also has authority over this thread,so obey his wishes also.

Until then,Super

• 69 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I would like to have more info about this. What happens when someone die for example?

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

they will respawn. like in armatar war clan freindly

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

they will respawn. like in armatar war clan freindly

They don't just re-spawn in AW-CFV. They need to change their Armatar.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I need to know it! bicola, super, anyone who play it, what happens when you die?

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

well, they respawn back to their castle/territory.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Do they need to change Armatar? Thanks for your answer.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

uh... no because i think in this game you need knight/middle ages armatars only, and since there are not many of those for people to choose, whatever class they are that's their armatar.(for example knight would have a knight armatar unless he switches class, no matter if he dies.)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

OK, thanks for the info. Will you keep playing now?

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

yeah, sure!

but i think we should change the rules to the new ones and either make a new thread or ask a mod to write (look on this page) for this thread.

Showing 61-69 of 69