ForumsForum GamesMemetia Arcade: Half Past Humanity(a survival game)

1137 105310
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

It was dark. And cold. Cold like the void of space, or the stare I'm giving The Author.

I'm using my failed Creative Writing assignment. So what?

This is your return to AG after three weeks. People are expecting something good!

Well, the nickname for this could be Half *** Humanity. So sue me.

I think I will!

You can't. We're ethereal concept of forum games. Ethereal concepts can't sue.

Well, I can...walk out!

Just try it. You don't have legs.

Hmph. Good DAY, sir!

Huh. So he really can leave. Well, now I need a Narrator. I'll have to make do until one shows up...

In this game, you must survive on this island, explore the everywhere, uncover what happened to mankind and try to remember...just how the hell did I get here?

Character Sheet:
Name/Gender-Obvious. You're free to put Other.
Race: What part of this lovely rainbow of races are you? Details below
Bio: Describe yourself. The more details, the better I can write the character how you want.
Affinity- Will be found out in game
---------------------------------------------------------------------
HP: 100/100(20x Body)
MP: 50/50(10x Mind)
Stamina: 200/200(40x Athlete)
Strength:5--\\
Agility:5--- Redistrutable
Mind:5-------/
Clothes: Torn Clothes
Tool: None
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Team: None
Shelter: None

Races(There's a lot of them...)

Cheezburgian: Cat people! Everyone loves cat people. Has a fondness for meat and heightened senses. Also, sharp utili-claws.

Youtubian: Cyborgs, of the Hollywood kind. Their diet is primarily fruit and they can sense metals. Godd tool-makers.

Chanian: Where's the love for the hulking ape-man? Eats veggies and gets extra strength and HP, equivalent to 2 extra points.

Trollix: Dragons! Except not as big and strong. Eats primarily grain and is attacked less by animals. Add in affinity breath, too!

Troper- Wise sages of the universe that contemplate stars, riddles and navels. Eats dairy food and has a near encyclopedic knowledge. Uses magic better, equivalent to 2 extra points of Mind.

Behemel- Religious Space Nazi Bears. Concept by Bluydee. Mostly eats Meats and Veggies. Easy for them to get team members and can sense affinities.

Syphronitzan- Communist Hive Mind Scorpions. I'm serious, this series has Communist Hive Mind Scorpions. Can sense danger and has a poisonous stinger. Concept by seVain5

Hyrin-Pern: Wolf people with a hyphenated name! More agile and better fighters, equivalent to 2 points of Agility. Immune to being drunk. Eats meat and grain. Concept by GhostSauce.

Collective: A race of less effective Cthulus. Eats grain and dairy. Proficient marksmen and great shelter builders.

Watermaids- Mermaids. No, not like Ariel from Little Mermaid, more like a siren. Swims well and can hold their breath for a long time. Consumes dairy and meat.

Balchean-Giant tough frogs with a Spartan culture. Can carry a lot and eats fruits and dairy. Immune to HP drain.

Important:

-HP is recovered with Primary/Secondary foods and medical plants like Aloe.
-MP is restored with Primary/Secoindary food and energy plants like Coffee.
-Stamina is restored with food.
.Primary(One listed as what the species eats): 50/unit
.Secondary(two under what you eat): 25/unit
.Tertiary(unlisted): 10/unit
-Sleeping restores all

-If you run out of Stamina, actions that use it cost HP
-If you run out of MP, using magic costs stamina
-If you run out of HP, you will faint or die depending on the reason.

Now, finally, an example sheet:

Name/Gender: John Jackson/Male
Race: Cheezburgian
Affinity-Unknown
Bio- A cat who will never go down without a fight and is always ready for danger. He usually wears bluejeans, a T-shirt, working boots and leather gloves. Works as a whiskey brewer and often sails. Of the Norwegian Forest Cat breed. 6'3", Hazel eyes, blonde hair, built like a linebacker.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP: 100/100
MP: 50/50
Stamina: 200/200
Strength: 5
Athlete: 5
Mind: 5
Armor: Torn Clothes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some example breeds for a few races:

Cheezburgian: Calico(White/Brown/Black, All Female), Manx(Brown, No Tail), Tabby(Various colors, Fat)

Youtubian: Microsoul(Black, Fun-loving), Macintosh(White, Artistic), Linus(Beige, Serious)

Trollix: Ruby (Red, Fire attribute), Blood(Blood Red, Chaos attribute), Obsidian(Black, Dark attribute)

Watermaids: Naga (Green/Blue, more snake-like), Siren (Black, more shark-like), Mermaid (White, more fish-like)

Syphronitzan: Bark (Light Tan, Club-like tail), Bloodtail (Red, Blood-sucking tail)[/i]

• 1,137 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name/Gender: Talow Rosine(Male)
Race: Trollix
Bio: A sorta loner who dreams of being free and isn't one for rules. will follow rules that don't interfere too much with his freedom, and loves looking at the sky. does not like leadership as it's basically a prison worst then jail. also tends to mess around unless the situation calls for being serious. also, if he makes friends with someone, he will protect that friend with his life!
HP: 60/60(20x Body)
MP: 60/60(10x Mind)
Stamina: 210/240(40x Athlete)
Body:3
Athlete:6
Mind:6

joy, so we have MiB atm... i'm gonna file this under that for now, and look to see if there's anything of use around here.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Atlas
Bio: A Obsidian runaway Trollix, his family was killed by the Collective. He managed to run away before they came for him. Vowing for revenge, he set off to get back at them and turn into the world/galaxy dictator...
HP: 120/120
MP: 30/30
Stamina: 110/240
Body: 6
Athlete: 6
Mind: 3

I walk around and check all of my surrounding.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Bio: A sorta loner who dreams of being free and isn't one for rules. will follow rules that don't interfere too much with his freedom, and loves looking at the sky. does not like leadership as it's basically a prison worst then jail. also tends to mess around unless the situation calls for being serious. also, if he makes friends with someone, he will protect that friend with his life!

You look around, and see a black suit in a bit of rubble. The name tag reads "Demyx Nove". You can't remember who that is...

Name: Atlas
Bio: A Obsidian runaway Trollix, his family was killed by the Collective. He managed to run away before they came for him. Vowing for revenge, he set off to get back at them and turn into the world/galaxy dictator...
HP: 120/120
MP: 30/30
Stamina: 110/240
Body: 6
Athlete: 6
Mind: 3

You look around and see lots of rock around you, with wood all along the ceiling and sometimes up the walls.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Name: Grish'naak
Race: Behemel
Breed: Oregon Grizzly. Deep brown fur, yellowed teeth, and a wicked glint in the eye.
Bio: Cruel, Cold, Cunning. Likes to use others to his advantage, and killing things. Is out to protech himself, and is perfectly willing to sacrifice others to meet that need. Glares at small, cute animals for fun.
Affinity: None
HP: 95/100 (20x Body)
MP: 50/50 (10x Mind)
Stamina: 195/200 (40x Athlete)
Body: 5

Enter the shack.

I imagine a scene from some horror movie, where the audience is all 'Don't enter the shack!', and then the character does and gets killed.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Breed: Oregon Grizzly. Deep brown fur, yellowed teeth, and a wicked glint in the eye.
Bio: Cruel, Cold, Cunning. Likes to use others to his advantage, and killing things. Is out to protech himself, and is perfectly willing to sacrifice others to meet that need. Glares at small, cute animals for fun.

You enter the shack and find something that at least looks liveable. There's some tools around, a chest, a map and...an explorer's skeleton on a chair.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Dump the skeleton, pick up the tools, and examine the map.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Tool: All-Iron Hammer(50%)

The tools all break almost immediately after being picked up, except for an all-iron hammer. The map details a small portion of the jungle, with a red X on one spot and a corner drenched in black ink. You can hear eerie wind creeping inside the closed hut...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Pocket the map, pick up the hammer, and exit the shack.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You try to leave, but the door without a lock is locked. The chest in the room glows faintly...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

ZOMG. I guess I'll open the chest.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You open the chest, revealing...an outfit, a rifle and a note. It's written in tongues, but being a religious figure means you have knowledge of such. It says:

"Cursed requisitions! When I stated I desired equipment fit for a bear, I failed to consider that the office would provide equipment of the sizes for a bear! I cannot rest through any eternity until these accursed garbs are removed from my lodgings. Perhaps I must return as a spectral ghoul and jab this Remington SPR 100 up the rectum on whomever defiles my earthly body."

You look up and see that the rifle is moving on its own!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

lets search his body for weapons.

Demyx: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DIE????

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Chuck the garb out the window (if there is one). If that doesn't work, I chatise the rifle for not obeying the laws of physics, and I glare at it.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Who said you're dead?

Searching his body reveals that there is no body, just his suit. He must have left it to make anyone wanting to kill him think he's dead. He did leave a broken revolver in the breast pocket, though. A .357 Rancher, which should be made of sterner stuff.

The outfit (a simple explorer's outfit not unlike the one the skeleton had) fails to crash though the sturdy window. He is a hunter, after all. However, your glare is so stern that the rifle falls to the floor, the eerie wind stops and the skeleton seems less oddly to attention.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Put on the Explorer's Outfit, and take the rifle. Search the cabin one last time, and then I leave.

Showing 61-75 of 1137