ForumsGames[necro] Kingdom Rush not saving

18 15584
shadow542354
shadow542354
20 posts
Nomad

I have a problem. The game Kingdom Rush (and another game I can't remember because it was taken down) doesn't save for me. I can play it and go to the menu and my save will be there, but if I close internet explorer and go back to the game, my save wont be there.
Any help on this would be great.
Thanks

• 18 Replies
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Try using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome web browsers, or update flash.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

yeah it saves

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

wait

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
21 posts
Peasant

shadow542354 which browser are you using?
Go and see if you have the option: "delete cookies on close/exit"
Now...on the browsers if you delete your cookies it will delete Flash Shared Objects TOO..(flash cookies)
This is a new feature of flash player 10.3

Clen
Clen
1 posts
Blacksmith

Doesn't save on my computer, too. I used newest Chrome and FF, Cookies allowed. Still does not save in either browser.

Ranazzi
Ranazzi
33 posts
Shepherd

I'm with the same problem, but the game only saves if I don't clean my cookies.

Rootfur
Rootfur
9 posts
Nomad

You might want to make sure that you have all components updated properly (i.e. Flash and such). Also, if you're running on a laptop and switching between different networks, that might contribute to the problem.

gtc
gtc
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem here. I have to start from Level 1 everytime, which really sucks! Someone please fix this stupid bug!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I think i know what causes your data to reset. When you clear your cookies, the game's data will reset. The game is saved using cookies you see so maybe you guys should check you settings and see if something is automatically deleting cookies.

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
21 posts
Peasant

Right now the game does not save online, it use Flash Cookies to save.

The game use Shared Objects (Flash Cookies), this means that if you deleteyour browser cookies you WILL delete the saved games.

On flash player 10.2 or lower if you delete your cookies, flash cookies will remain intact, but on flash player 10.3 if you delete the cookies the flash cookies will be deleted as well.

eixodez
eixodez
1 posts
Farmer

This was ridiculously horrible, create a save Flash cookies, instead of Being online '-'

Please, save the change to the online soon as possible because the Flash Cookies will only bring it in salves more BUG and ERROR -_-

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
21 posts
Peasant

Lots of games use this method to save the progress, its not ridiculously or horrible or buggie...etc etc. But we will put online saves on the next version this week.

BariTony01
BariTony01
1 posts
Nomad

I have a similar problem. I'm running the latest versions of Chrome and Flash. I was having no problems saving games until MS pushed out a software update for XP and restarted my computer. Now my save games have disappeared. :-(

I think online saves are a really good idea. Otherwise, too much seems dependent upon the configuration of the user's computer, some aspects of which may not entirely under your control.

TommyFossum
TommyFossum
3 posts
Nomad

Me too lovely7890 :/

Aragon2563
Aragon2563
1 posts
Nomad

I have "local" save, and am trying to migrate it online, but it is stuck on the "copying.. please wait" screen. The round circle icon/cursor keeps rotating, but seems to be taking a REALLY long time to upload the save data. Any ideas???

Showing 1-15 of 18