ForumsGames[Necro] Paying for premium content thats unjustly corrupt.

49 19230
randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

I have only two games that have bonus content that you must pay for on armor games. You may think only 2 games with bonus content that you must pay for too get thats nothing to get worked up about. I created an account on armor games because i was under the impression that this site was incorruptible and wouldn't charge for anything on this site except merchandise.Im not worried about the 2 games ( castaway 2 and the last stand union city) having premium content its that Armor games is becoming like Mochi games. pretty soon a lot of games will have premium content you must pay for Which would completely contradict the idea of [quote] free online games

• 49 Replies
szquirrel
szquirrel
21 posts
Farmer

If the game sucks then who cares if there's premium content? Go find another game.

If the game doesn't suck, if you really like it and wish that you could play all of it, then throw a few bucks at the developer in exchange for the fun he gave you.

Why all the hand-wringing over something that costs less than a movie and lasts 10 times longer? It's not like anybody gets tricked into paying.

Kaizer_Dragos
Kaizer_Dragos
1 posts
Jester

I don't have a problem with premium content because I understand that people put a lot of hard work into these games. I agree that they deserve something back. I just wish games with premium content would be marked as such.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Kaizer_Dragos, please do not post in threads that are very old, this is considered a necro (bringing old threads back to the top of the thread list in the forums). Sometimes a thread may be revived, but in this case the thread had not been posted in in practically 3 years. In this situation it would have been better for you to start a new thread.

Showing 46-48 of 49