ForumsNews and FeedbackTime before being able to rate a game

17 6266
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

Hey, I've seen that it's very common for no-lifers to just go through every game on AG and just rate the game before it even loaded. An example of somebody doing that is here: AlexAltea

He joined just 10 days ago, and has 2173 games rated, and 2 comments, Obviously he's just been going through all the games on AG and rating them without even playing them

So to counter this, I was thinking that maybe games could have a 15 minute timer before they can be rated? So the person has to have the game window open for 15 minutes and THEN they can rate it. Also, so counter the idea that somebody just opens a ton of games at the same time and waits 15 minutes, then rates all of them and goes on without playing them, I suggest that if the browser he/she is using has more than one game open, then only one of them should begin counting down, while the other game that is open is paused until the first game has either been closed, or has become able to be rated.

I'm not expecting this to be implemented in this AG, but it'd be awesome if it was to be done for AG3. It'd definitely help keep people from just rating games they haven't even let load.

• 17 Replies
yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

Well they fixed the spamming comments by putting a timer on , they should do that with game rates to.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

well i thought we talked about this a few time before and said that their will be no AP (back there that was the going, now its AP but only for game play) and that would fix it mostly but to add a (and i remember) 2 minute time limit (just as cormyn says), at the time that was good, so why not now? 15 minute is out ragus!! 2 is good i at least do that (in fact when i get the chance to play games here i don't play that many cuz of that!).

as i said before if only AG was a perfect world and we did not have silly people spamming! i mean why spam? no one realy notices the spammers! only the mod/admin and the regulars (wich arn't all kings a queens and if they are they reaned it! i make me feel good after i rightfull earn a new rank! though i don't realy care about ranks i just make me stop and think about all the AG memorys!) unless you get to the leader boards you have no chance, and the leader board people ar alwas on the top and almost always will be because of spam and there lead in front... but i think AG has most of this under the hand...

Showing 16-17 of 17