ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShort Pivot Animation: test

3 1769
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,840 posts

Just a test to see if this will work. After much hard work, I managed to get an animation saved as a .gif picture file (no audio, of course). This is a test to see if it will play, it's only a few seconds long. If it doesn't, I'll ask a moderator to remove it. If it does, please drop a comment. I have a longer zombie-killing video (with swords, keyblades, and air dashes) on hand, as well as a few others.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/BestolButterflyKnife.gif

If this belongs in a different thread, let me know. I couldn't think of a more appropriate one, though. Leave a comment!
-Angel

• 3 Replies
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,840 posts

Disclaimer: please do not try any of this at home. The weapon is a balisong (also known as a butterfly knife). It is illegal to purchase one in most states, and I do not endorse them. Do not purchase one if it is illegal, and do not handle them the way Bestol (the stickfigure) does. This is only an animation.
-Angel

superpickle
superpickle
710 posts

I like your pivot! The animation is really smooth, and the movement looks lifelike and realistic. Good job
PS The ground shake is an awesome effect

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,700 posts

Hmm I use pivot myself and I would be interested in seeing more of what you have done.

Showing 1-3 of 3