ForumsThe TavernWhat Super Power?

114 17836
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If you could have any one super power what would it be? I would have the stretching ability like Mr Fantastic and Mrs Incredible

• 114 Replies
Duff
Duff
29 posts
Nomad

hmmm. I'd probably have the power to sprout a shotgun from my arms whenever I wanted, plus ammo. That would be sooo cool!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

it would definatly be to freeze time. its just the best. you could do whatever and nobody would know. i would use it especially on test and look in the book and find all the answers. that would be just awesome.

Roderick
Roderick
5 posts
Nomad

Lazers from my eyes, which could blow up your brains! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I was just thinking about this. Mine would be telekinesis. I could do everything I needed. I was sitting here telling my gf that I would be able to pick up my clothes from the bed. She said I'd never use my power for something useful...

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

iits kinda cheesy but id like to morph into any animal id want. I could have some fun with that. ( poop on peolpe as a bird XD)

Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

I want to be a WEEZARD! (Wizard)

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I would like to be a god and create and destroy anything I can imagine.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i would like to have a wishing power, like fairly odd parents (if u ever watched that show u'll know what im talking about, and you'll also know that i have no life...)

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

lol its a good show XD

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I'd want to be able to manipulate time :] and yes, that is a good, scratch that, AWSOME show!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The power to read minds. If you could tell waht the other person was thinking, you would know what would make them happy, sad, what people they would follow or hate or absolutely anything.

If I could read minds I could control those around me with just my own actions and words.

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Ummmm...Z power of fire!

emiolo
emiolo
14 posts
Nomad

the power to travel between space and time =0 now, imagine that, not repeating that mistake ont hte test!

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

I would like to be able to manipulate time, or to control other people's minds!

charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

i would be able to fly or freeze time or teleport

Showing 1-15 of 114