ForumsNews and FeedbackChanging or uploading backgrounds/ themes

5 2750
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

The background on armorgames 3 looks pretty cool, but makes the whole site look 'dark' and hard to see. I think that it would be a nice feature if users of the site could upload images to make the background of armorgames. It would only be on their profile (if they signed out the background would default, but if they signed in on another computer they still could see it) and could only be viewed by them (in their profile & privacy section).

If there were themes made by the site, those could be unlocked when someone reached a certain level/ amount of new AP (like in AG 2).

• 5 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I think the idea would be nice, but I don't like the "image uploading" idea. It sounds kind of pointless.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We've already discussed a customizable 'theme' on your profile page, and it won't be there at launch, but might be in the future. As far as uploading your own background, the answer's a firm no.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

it is to much on the sever and site, i would rather have it how it is and not lag than have more customizes.. but why does everything need to customizable ? realy why? i mean i little is nice but every thing just makes lag...

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

no sir there is not a way to do that and it was sugested for AG3 but it was dumped becuase it was to much to mod with a million users on the site, and it is neater to use built-in ones...

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Speaking of background/themes,

Your question about armatars has nothing to do with backgrounds/themes. We've also discussed this a few dozen times and our official answer is in the sticky thread about Armatars. The short answer is 'no' on custom armatars right now. Admins/Moderators will get a new set only for them, but will not be customizable.
Showing 1-5 of 5