ForumsGamesKingdom Rush thread

81 20873
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

This is the offical Kingdom Rush thread. Here you can talk about the pluses about Kingdom Rush, and you may talk about the problems with kingdom rush... all disscution about kingdom rush is welcome...

Kingdom Rush already in top games?

i myself am not suprised by the fact that Kingdom Rush is the highest ranked and already in top games so quickly... here are some reasons:

1) great graphics
2) gameplay is extrodinary... it actually feels like your' actually controling the army
3) you have to plan out a strategy and have to think more in depth than other games
4) ITS AWESOME

please reply and tell what you think about Kingdom Rush!!!!

• 81 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Although I do agree that it needs more basic towers instead of just 4.

I disagree, it dont "need" more basic towers imo.Those 4 are good enough, since they can be upgraded to spesial ones.Well, if there are more towers on Kingdom rush 2, I wont be disappoment, but really, I cant get a idea which kind of tower(s) it would need.
frostys582
frostys582
2 posts
Nomad

I'm having problems saving the game. Every time I close my browser I lose all my saved data. I have the local storage enabled. Can anyone help?

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
21 posts
Peasant

@frostys582
Maybe your browser delete the cookies on exit. Just see if you have this property on the browser settings.

2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

Although I do agree that it needs more basic towers instead of just 4.

Yeah, I do think a wider variety would be fun at the start, but as the longer levels progress, I like being able to concentrate on just a few towers and getting them to maximum strength.

I think one of the reasons they didn't put as many towers is because there is pretty much a tower tree in-game with the four towers anyway. All the towers can be upgraded in so many ways by the end that there's no need for more basic towers.
frostys582
frostys582
2 posts
Nomad

@IRONHIDEGAMES I use Firefox and have it set to remember all history (including cookies)

Declivity
Declivity
8 posts
Nomad

I think one of the reasons they didn't put as many towers is because there is pretty much a tower tree in-game with the four towers anyway. All the towers can be upgraded in so many ways by the end that there's no need for more basic towers.

True, I didn't think of that.

I'm having problems saving the game. Every time I close my browser I lose all my saved data. I have the local storage enabled. Can anyone help?

Strange, don't really know what it could be then.
shockwave115
shockwave115
5 posts
Nomad

just beat the game a litttle while ago and i've still been playing it, my only suggestion is that you should be able to choose which guy your towers attack (first person,last person,weakest,strongest ect.)

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

just beat the game a litttle while ago and i've still been playing it, my only suggestion is that you should be able to choose which guy your towers attack (first person,last person,weakest,strongest ect.)

Yeah, I wanted this guy dead but it attacked the other enemy. The barracks does have a rally point where you can direct your guys to attack within their range. But it'd be nice you can pick who you want to attack specifically.
optimus2861
optimus2861
2 posts
Shepherd

Any tips for getting past level 11? I've tried it several times on both normal and easy and no matter how long I last, I keep getting overwhelmed by the necromancers & their skeleton summons in the later waves. Either a number of skeletons slip through in the chaos, or all my towers get distracted by them and other enemies slip through.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Its probobly mah Favorite td game nd Exept for crush the castles td game.

-Legend

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

its kindof a weird idea but here it is:

MULTIPLAYER:

there should be a multiplayer portion of the game... dont know how that would work though... anyone care to post some ideas?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

there should be a multiplayer portion of the game... dont know how that would work though... anyone care to post some ideas?

Maybe two people team up and the map gets split. One player gets their side and the other player gets their side. They team up to battle massive waves.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

good idea... or maybe, they just battle together on one map, just the way they would otherwise

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

its a really fun game you can play it for a long time without getting bored of it.. it has awesome upgrades and a lot of them and its really original, i've never really seen a td like that before. plus its hard but its not too hard

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

And the challenges give the game lots of replay value!

Showing 16-30 of 81