Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush thread

Posted Aug 28, '11 at 9:58pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,497 posts

Kingdom rush just reached the first page of most played games ever! Incredible! In only some weeks, it got almost 6.000.000 plays! :D

I'm pretty sure a lot of people look on the popular games section on the home page. That's probably why it's getting its plays.

Posted Aug 28, '11 at 9:59pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

461 posts

I'm pretty sure a lot of people look on the popular games section on the home page. That's probably why it's getting its plays.

XD... that prob shut him up

Posted Aug 29, '11 at 3:12pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

Well, it had to have a high rating in order to get there, and games with high ratings get alot of plays because they are good. So............ yeah.

Posted Aug 29, '11 at 4:55pm

ArmoredMoose

ArmoredMoose

1 post

I like the upgrading, that you can actually control soldiers, and the bosses.

Posted Aug 29, '11 at 9:57pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,497 posts

Well, it had to have a high rating in order to get there, and games with high ratings get alot of plays because they are good. So............ yeah.

But still though, it deserves a 9.6 rating because it's well-designed, well-made, and overall just a great game.

Posted Aug 29, '11 at 10:29pm

Thedynastking

Thedynastking

9 posts

i love kingdom rush.

that is all. Im struggling on level three heroic mode.

Posted Aug 30, '11 at 11:28pm

russell182

russell182

1 post

I'm having trouble logging in. I am logged into the site, but then when I open the game it doesn't recognize that I am logged in, so I log-in in-game, and it says "Sorry Armor Games services are down". I just purchased premium and it worked for a few days fine (I also had to log-in in-game, but that worked) and then about a week ago it stopped working.

I have cleared cache/cookies etc, even deleted the flash file from my computer.

Anyone know what's wrong?? Thanks!

Posted Aug 31, '11 at 8:30am

phobae

phobae

2 posts

kingdom rush is a really gerat game. i never played a flashgame with so nice drawn cartoons an such funny animation (e.g. the ships on the map, the sheep, the jumping fish etc.). Sounds an music are also great.
It's sure a 10/10 game and ironhide announced a sequel :D!! Great!!!

@Dregus2

Sure the game gets its plays because it's in the popular games section, but how does it get there? There have never been bad games since i visited Armorgames in the last years!!!
So i think only good games get a high number of plays and a good rating!!

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 1:20pm

Danny752

Danny752

2 posts

Nice game, full completed.

Posted Aug 18, '14 at 8:08pm

Mseneka84

Mseneka84

1 post

I love that game. :)

Reply to Kingdom Rush thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!