ForumsGamesKingdom Rush thread

81 20889
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

This is the offical Kingdom Rush thread. Here you can talk about the pluses about Kingdom Rush, and you may talk about the problems with kingdom rush... all disscution about kingdom rush is welcome...

Kingdom Rush already in top games?

i myself am not suprised by the fact that Kingdom Rush is the highest ranked and already in top games so quickly... here are some reasons:

1) great graphics
2) gameplay is extrodinary... it actually feels like your' actually controling the army
3) you have to plan out a strategy and have to think more in depth than other games
4) ITS AWESOME

please reply and tell what you think about Kingdom Rush!!!!

• 81 Replies
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

still on the multiplayer idea.... please tell what u think about multiplayer for this game

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

good idea... or maybe, they just battle together on one map, just the way they would otherwise

That's basically what I meant.
its a really fun game you can play it for a long time without getting bored of it.. it has awesome upgrades and a lot of them and its really original, i've never really seen a td like that before. plus its hard but its not too hard

Did you try the hardest mode, only barracks and artillery and no upgrades? It's quite insane. Or maybe I'm just not doing the strategy correctly. <.<
stargate99
stargate99
23 posts
Nomad

This is the best TD ame I've played in a long time, I really liked upgrading the towers on the maps, and using stars to upgrade them on the chart.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

and the challenges add a nice twist!

LogansRun
LogansRun
11 posts
Shepherd

If you want suggestions, how to make cooperative or competive maps, you should play "Battleforge" (free to play).
It has 2-player-maps and 4-player-maps, and players have they own character/tactic.
So you have some positions to build and defend, or other tasks.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Only thing what is annoing ingame, is that you cant use spesial upgrades on levels before level where you unlock them (e.g. cant use Teslas on Icewind pass :P).Thise "forces" to play lot of later levels to get some of the achiements (e.g. "kill 100 enemies whit electricity&quot.
But game is already so awesome that this is only a little nuisance :P

Zuma86
Zuma86
1 posts
Nomad

Battle forge is a great game!!! Great sugestion. Kingdom rush deserves the 10/10 rating and the praise its recieving. I would add more levels and towers

jacobo101
jacobo101
33 posts
Nomad

its my favorite game of all time!!! i love it.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush is awesome! It's the first I've seen of its kind: A strategic, advanced tower defense, with the ability to battle ground enemies in order to slow them down by sending in troops. At first I turned my nose at it, due to the fact that it had not been played much, but when it popped into the top games, I tried it. It was great!

krsdii
krsdii
6 posts
Nomad

I love Kingdom Rush! But it somehow erases my saved files. But it's fun to just keep playing from the start all over again and again. Great game!

sleapred
sleapred
6 posts
Shepherd

I am addicted... One of the best TD games (battling it with Gemcraft)

We need more levels....

The map has plenty of space, PUT MORE LEVELS

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I think Kingdom rush should have a survival mode.
Cuz I have beaten the game twice so it gets a bit boring.

-Legend

xcomiii
xcomiii
1 posts
Peasant

Is it just me or do anyone else have problems with the save games?
With the new version, local save is not working and the login to AG from the game just seems to load forever (just a text "loading&quot.

And this happens in both IE9, FireFox and Chrome, with latest FlashPlayer 10.3.183.5

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

Fun, but poor graphics, and it really isn't a fun TD game. My favorite TD is Castaway TD , only because, they made it after making an actual game (Castaway 1 & 2) and then the TD, had a story to it. No TD has a story like that one. It really helped tie the game together.

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

Fun, but poor graphics, and it really isn't a fun TD game.

Lol, sorry about that. XD

I mean, it is not fun, really , it isn't but yet it has an addictiveness...
Showing 31-45 of 81