ForumsGamesKingdom Rush thread

81 20872
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

This is the offical Kingdom Rush thread. Here you can talk about the pluses about Kingdom Rush, and you may talk about the problems with kingdom rush... all disscution about kingdom rush is welcome...

Kingdom Rush already in top games?

i myself am not suprised by the fact that Kingdom Rush is the highest ranked and already in top games so quickly... here are some reasons:

1) great graphics
2) gameplay is extrodinary... it actually feels like your' actually controling the army
3) you have to plan out a strategy and have to think more in depth than other games
4) ITS AWESOME

please reply and tell what you think about Kingdom Rush!!!!

• 81 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Cuz I have beaten the game twice so it gets a bit boring.

Yeah, did you do it on the hardest mode? It's fun but...insanely hard.
yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

KR is good TD, tower with many unique upgrade so you can have your own strategy.

Visic
Visic
4 posts
Nomad

Easily my favorite tower defense game hands down. it has everything you want in a TD game, right where it should be. It's easy to learn but challenging at higher stages and just the right combo of strategy and action. Seems like TD games are a dime-a-dozen these days but this one stands WAY out among them. It will be hard to improve much on this game. Not that improvement isn't welcome, just that you shouldn't mess *too much* with a good thing

SirDerpington
SirDerpington
1 posts
Blacksmith

This game is awesome.

Also, did anyone get the premium content? I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm worried it might make the game too easy instead of more fun.

mickenzi
mickenzi
1 posts
Peasant

Incredibly fun and addicting game. Despite only 4 towers there is plenty of variety with the split paths and special abilities. It also has a good degree of difficulty, iron on normal is pretty tough. I just have 2 little things i didnt like. 1st that even in later stages I rarely fully upgraded a tower(abilities too), which was disappointing because most abilities were pretty awesome. 2nd is the lvl max thing and not having access to all the towers for most of the game.

Sab44
Sab44
23 posts
Nomad

Great game, I love the special ablities and the levaling up the towers, amazing game

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

I think Kingdom rush should have a survival mode.
Cuz I have beaten the game twice so it gets a bit boring.

-Legend

that would kindof be coping COD
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

that would kindof be coping COD

Please. You can look at any game and find something similar to it. All the ideas have been mostly done, all that's left to anyone is unique twists to each.

As for the game itself...I don't really understand the hype about it. It's just another TD game and it's good, but the fact that you can't choose your own tower placements kills it. I only gave it an 8/10, which is good, but it's nothing that special.
needLife
needLife
22 posts
Nomad

i think that the game is amazing i beaten it to but i still played every day

Snake154
Snake154
93 posts
Peasant

Kingdom rus is the best TD ever and I usually hate all TDs games

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

yeah, i agree completly... new topic... does anyone have any ideas for future updates?

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

I was just wondering if anyone else heard about Kingdom Rush 2 coming out? If so, please tell everyone what you think should be put into Kingdom Rush 2

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
21 posts
Peasant

@kingofwar1234

http://ironhidegames.com/post.php?id=34

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I don't know if there would be a Kingdom Rush 2 or not but to improve the game it would be nice if you got an extra star or something if it is beaten on Normal. Right now it is not helpful to play on Normal.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

There is already a Kingdom Rush two in the making... IRONHIDEGAMES said that It might come out in five to six months :P

Showing 46-60 of 81