ForumsForum GamesRunescape, MMORPG

92 8976
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

WARNING!!!!! BEFORE JOINING, READ ALL OF THE ITEMS, OR YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND THE GAME

OK, I've decided to start up a REALLY old RPG of mine, called Runescape. And actually, the game isn't designed after my user name, I made my account on here after I had played the #1 free MMORPG on the net, Runescape. A bit confusing, right? Ok, for the game, there really isn't much of a story too it, except for that the Golbin king has invaded Morcaria, and you need to simply get him out of the place, kill him, or just role-play along. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Inventory: All you things will be put in here, as well as your money. You have a max capacity of 25 items right now, and you will be able to increase that later
--------------------------------
Stats:These are you stats, as well as other things
Level: 3
XP: 0/15
Health: 12/12
Attack: 1
Strength: 1
Defense: 1
Endurance: 1
Stamina: 10/10 This is simply for when you use strong attacks and when you run, a bit like a sleepiness meter
Skills:These are your skills, useful when you want something, and don't want to spend the gold for it.
Cooking: 1
Fishing: 1
Firemaking: 1
Crafting: 1
Dungeoneering: 1
Meelee: 1
Mining: 1
Prayer: 1
Ranged: 1
Runecrafting: 1
Smithing: 1
Woodcutting: 1
Tasks/Quests: None
Current Location: Lumbridge
Current Clan: None
Rank of Clan: N/A
-------------------------------
Attacks:These are your attakcs
Punch (crush attack)
Kick (crush attack)
Block (defensive)
Armor/Clothes:
Head: None
Neck: None
Body: Peasant Shirt
Hands: None
Legs: Peasant Pants
Feet: Worn Boots

Your attacks, dodges, and blocks depend on what type of weapon you have, you meelee/magic/ranged skill, your attack/strength/endurance/defense stats, and a few other things. Each weapon has there own type of attacks that you can use. I will be putting in specail events every now and then for so you guys are able to get different stuff or go to different places.

Here's the lowdown of some of the things in the game you might not understand:

Runecrafting:Runecrafting is the skill to make your own Runes. Runes are strange stones with even stranger powers. They pretty much givve you the ability to use magic, and the Runes are what the game is named after.

Dungeoneering: It's the skill of going into Dungeons. Certain levels of Dungeoneering allow you to enter different dungeons.

Clans: Yes, this game has clans, so I'm allowing the players to group up, and decide for there own on what to do. It's a bit like Dungeon and Dragons, lol. To talk in the game, use the quotation marks, or "". When describing what you do in the game, use itallics. When doing neither, just regularly type.

If you have any questions, please ask .

• 92 Replies
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

assarb: you do so, and you meet the meelee instructor, Horton Cleave. He seems to be a bit nervous. What do you do?

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

assarb: "Oh, hi, It's because I'm being sued by my last trainee. He states I taught how to use the sword worng, and he ended up at the medicine shop with a hole in his foot. He says it was my fault, but he was the one who stabbed his own foot." what now?

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

assarb: "Were kinda short on training swords and shields. Think you can go across the road to the blacksmith and ask him to make some more?" what do you do?

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

assarb: "No, no, no, no. He makes stuff for free, as long as you have the right type of ores." Now what?

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

assarb: "I don't have anything. The guy who is sueing me is making me pay all my stuff to him, or he will get police, which is blackmail!!!!"

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

assarb: "A guy who has racks of cooling swords, two anvils, and the muscles bigger than mine? Have fun with that."

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

oh yeah?

ok, i will go to... the woods?

wat are the places????

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

assarb, just because you play 24/7/52, (24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year), dosent mean im never on.

actually, im usually on 99/100 (99%) of the day. pick any time, and chances are im on.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

for example, where are you now???

hmmm??

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Name: Voron Revert
Inventory: All you things will be put in here, as well as your money. You have a max capacity of 25 items right now, and you will be able to increase that later
Stats:These are you stats, as well as other things
Level: 3
XP: 0/15
Health: 12/12
Attack: 1
Strength: 1
Defense: 1
Endurance: 1
Stamina: 10/10 This is simply for when you use strong attacks and when you run, a bit like a sleepiness meter
Skills:These are your skills, useful when you want something, and don't want to spend the gold for it.
Cooking: 1
Fishing: 1
Firemaking: 1
Crafting: 1
Dungeoneering: 1
Meelee: 1
Mining: 1
Prayer: 1
Ranged: 1
Runecrafting: 1
Smithing: 1
Woodcutting: 1
Tasks/Quests: None
Current Location: Lumbridge
Current Clan: None
Rank of Clan: N/A
Attacks:These are your attakcs
Punch (crush attack)
Kick (crush attack)
Block (defensive)
Armor/Clothes:
Head: None
Neck: None
Body: Peasant Shirt
Hands: None
Legs: Peasant Pants
Feet: Worn Boots

Hey, i have a runescape account! It can be found of the name "Voron Revert" and i(was) always on the roleplay server! Then i lost my members and thus cannot use my super expensive zarosian robes...and there isnt anything non-members to spend my 556K on...Meh...I wonder if THIS runescape will be fun.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

hey, another old Runscape player. I used to go as X-Veris on runescape, but i lost my account

Ok, you start in lumbridge. There are several shops, a blacksmith, a church, and a training ground, just like in the game. What do you do?

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

go to the training gound!

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

assarb: your still in the training grounds!!! you need to get ore so the blacksmith can make training swords and shields

bicola: You head over to the training ground, and find assarb talking to the meele instructor. There are also a magic and ranged instructors. what now?

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i'll deal with assarb later.

i'll ask for a magic training corse.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

bicola: "Hello, I'm Professor Raknor. I give free magic courses, but to do so, you need a staff and Runes, which I have a starter set." You recieved 30 Air Runes and 1 Air staff. Runes are special rocks with magic powers. When in your backpack, they are small enough so that 100 of them can take up 1 item spot. What do you do?

Showing 16-30 of 92