ForumsForum GamesRunescape, MMORPG

92 8970
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

WARNING!!!!! BEFORE JOINING, READ ALL OF THE ITEMS, OR YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND THE GAME

OK, I've decided to start up a REALLY old RPG of mine, called Runescape. And actually, the game isn't designed after my user name, I made my account on here after I had played the #1 free MMORPG on the net, Runescape. A bit confusing, right? Ok, for the game, there really isn't much of a story too it, except for that the Golbin king has invaded Morcaria, and you need to simply get him out of the place, kill him, or just role-play along. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Inventory: All you things will be put in here, as well as your money. You have a max capacity of 25 items right now, and you will be able to increase that later
--------------------------------
Stats:These are you stats, as well as other things
Level: 3
XP: 0/15
Health: 12/12
Attack: 1
Strength: 1
Defense: 1
Endurance: 1
Stamina: 10/10 This is simply for when you use strong attacks and when you run, a bit like a sleepiness meter
Skills:These are your skills, useful when you want something, and don't want to spend the gold for it.
Cooking: 1
Fishing: 1
Firemaking: 1
Crafting: 1
Dungeoneering: 1
Meelee: 1
Mining: 1
Prayer: 1
Ranged: 1
Runecrafting: 1
Smithing: 1
Woodcutting: 1
Tasks/Quests: None
Current Location: Lumbridge
Current Clan: None
Rank of Clan: N/A
-------------------------------
Attacks:These are your attakcs
Punch (crush attack)
Kick (crush attack)
Block (defensive)
-------------------------------
Armor/Clothes:
Head: None
Neck: None
Body: Peasant Shirt
Hands: None
Legs: Peasant Pants
Feet: Worn Boots

Your attacks, dodges, and blocks depend on what type of weapon you have, you meelee/magic/ranged skill, your attack/strength/endurance/defense stats, and a few other things. Each weapon has there own type of attacks that you can use. I will be putting in specail events every now and then for so you guys are able to get different stuff or go to different places.

Here's the lowdown of some of the things in the game you might not understand:

Runecrafting:Runecrafting is the skill to make your own Runes. Runes are strange stones with even stranger powers. They pretty much givve you the ability to use magic, and the Runes are what the game is named after.

Dungeoneering: It's the skill of going into Dungeons. Certain levels of Dungeoneering allow you to enter different dungeons.

Clans: Yes, this game has clans, so I'm allowing the players to group up, and decide for there own on what to do. It's a bit like Dungeon and Dragons, lol. To talk in the game, use the quotation marks, or "". When describing what you do in the game, use itallics. When doing neither, just regularly type.

If you have any questions, please ask .

• 92 Replies
Showing 91-90 of 92