ForumsPopular Mediawat are ur thought about ironman

11 3720
trob69
trob69
23 posts
Nomad

i thought the movies was absoluetly great how he got captured how he escaped the whole movie was intense

• 11 Replies
yoel169
yoel169
44 posts
Nomad

well stell dilint see it lol

trob69
trob69
23 posts
Nomad

then u shouldnt of have posted

akuma21
akuma21
11 posts
Nomad

The movie was awesome. The story and everything was great. Funny, amazing, and intense. 5 stars

xXTh3AxioMXx
xXTh3AxioMXx
3 posts
Nomad

awesome movie thats all i have to say
http://www.lomag.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/ironman.jpg

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

I thought it was gonna be lame but the reviews were so good I went to see and it and I thought it was pretty good. One of the better movies I've seen in a while.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

IRON MAN WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MOVIES

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't have said the best but it was pretty great. I was a little dissapointed when I realized he wasn't gonna be at full power for the final fight and the finish on the enemy was weak. But the next one should be great.

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that this movie was AMAZING!! The CGI in this movie was almost real! And they really brought that comic book character to life! I thought it was up there with Spiderman! A really great movie, and the acting in the movie was GREAT!!

uglymonkey
uglymonkey
37 posts
Nomad

it was good

Fishinmage
Fishinmage
37 posts
Nomad

Best movie i've seen in a year. They even followed the comics pretty well. The special effects were intense, the acting was amazing (high five!) and it was both funny and suspenseful. VERY well done.

gameplayer94
gameplayer94
19 posts
Nomad

omg it was the funniest most acation-packed movie i have ever seen

Showing 1-11 of 11