ForumsNews and FeedbackMobile Users

5 2976
TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
80 posts
Nomad

I was just wondering how AG3 will affect mobile users, because I sometimes use AG on my Droid and you can still play certain games and comment on your friends profiles, but since you get no points for private messenging in AG3 im just wondering if there is any reason to use the site on a mobile device.

• 5 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

You can still play on AG with a mobile device without worrying about points. You can still play games and win achievements (which adds points)

TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
80 posts
Nomad

Oh okay, thanks!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Our first rebuild of the mobile site will still focus on playing games on Android devices, or redirecting you to iTunes for iOS devices, and to maybe give you access to your private Inbox.

Dan wants to keep the focus of the mobile site to be about gaming, so we may or may not build more communication areas on the mobile site down the road, like adding a status message or leaving comments on your friend's profiles.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

uhm cormyn (i had this talk with you before) thats nice but not all android users and suport flash! so for the one who can't it is a big bummer! plus the android (at least mine) can't handle the tool bar, so it would be nice if you would a least take that off the moble site and make easyer links to profile and stuff and make it easy to get around the forums (when they com out), you know i at a time only had my android i can't play flash games and if the ag3 site is going to be uncompatable like it is now with android trying to get to the forums will be harder and well when i'm traveling i might... *gulp* DISSAPEARE for a long time!!! and i don't want that i love it here at AG! so please add a list of like to the communication links that are made android easy!

all you need is to make a link to the forum add take off that tool bar that messes it all up and maybe (but not needed) format the forums to fit thats all... i'm not one to beg but if i have to
...PLEASE I DON"T WANT TO DISSAPEAR!!!!... sorry...

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I don't have an android, I have one of these D:
http://www.wooba.com/images/razr05.jpg
But my dad has a Moto Droid, so I could try out the site on there maybe.

Showing 1-5 of 5