ForumsGame WalkthroughsExit Path 2 the last 2 signs and lvl 37's flitter

29 21301
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i cant get lvl 37s flitter, its impossible to lure it out of the box without making it go to high for me to get, also i nt find the last 2 signs or the alternate end route, help pls

• 29 Replies
ardkag
ardkag
1 posts
Nomad

Me too, last 2 sings may lvl 36 and 39's
but how can i go...

LightChaosman
LightChaosman
1 posts
Herald

Exact same problem here...

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

its impossible, John forgot to count or sumthing lol, hopefully hell fix, no1 can get the kas 3 flitters or the last two signs, and ive asked everyone lol

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Any help on how to get level 37's filter would be nice. It's the one right by the switch.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

reton8, thats one of the glitches he didnt fix, its impossible to get ive tried everything, even if u lure it its to high, and luring it to the other side dpesnt work either

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

ur right

Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

I cant get it too

dietonight
dietonight
63 posts
Blacksmith

What about this "alternate path"? Has anyone found it?

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

Ill go see what I can do about the filters and signs.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

in one of the levels you can finish it from a lower or the upper part. they have 2 "different" endings and 2 different levels. but yes the last 2 signs and flitters+ the 37s flitter are imposibble to get unless there is some kind of secret. which i doubt

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

but if u take the top path u dont get the flair defiance

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

I think I know how to get the 37 filtter. If you go on that path, Im pretty sure the count-down stops, so if you wait, i
it may fly out.

dietonight
dietonight
63 posts
Blacksmith

Neither the top nor bottom path have gotten me the Defiance flair. So how do I get the Defiance flair?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

u dont, John fogot to program it or sumthing, either thst or its just rlly hard ti get, but i think if it has 750000 plays at least one of the people who played it would have found that stuff by now so im guessing he just forgot to program it :/

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

It's confusing.

Showing 1-15 of 29