ForumsGame WalkthroughsExit Path 2 the last 2 signs and lvl 37's flitter

29 21286
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i cant get lvl 37s flitter, its impossible to lure it out of the box without making it go to high for me to get, also i nt find the last 2 signs or the alternate end route, help pls

• 29 Replies
ina300
ina300
1 posts
Nomad

Has anyone figured this out yet?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

no, its impossible

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

OK, here is something VERY helpful for the Uniplayer:

Go on the countdown levels, once you're on the first one, hit the pause button and go to the Uniplayer Main Menu. Start again. The countdown SHOULD have stopped.

nibs99
nibs99
1 posts
Nomad

um i hve an idea of how to get it first you have to stop the clock or time bye geting past the meldown switch level next level stop leave join again and them its stoped second
take the top path after the masher levle and last go on the other side of the switch (or unlock it ) you shoukld see the flittler start to go to the otherside try to get it on the other side as far away as possible untill u can get it
hope this helped.

fonzi
fonzi
1 posts
Nomad

i didn t know how, but i get the 39 sing, but the 40 i didn t found

blugo
blugo
1 posts
Shepherd

where do you have the 39th sign?!!

Murasame
Murasame
2 posts
Nomad

where is level 39? i found alternate path, but not level 39

Murasame
Murasame
2 posts
Nomad

i have 39 signs. after beating it, replay it and it will unlock level 0 here is the 39th sign. level 37 flitter and level 39 are still impossible to reach for me, though.

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

its just 1 flitter dont'e waste your time getting it.

Schowantz
Schowantz
2 posts
Shepherd

Well, I'm a little late, I know, but did anyone reached level 36 or level 39 here??? because it was the only levels i didn't find... level 40 is the credits level, and there is no sign or flitter on it, but there is level 0, that has both, so it's possible to complete the 40 signs and flitters. So I realize that the other 2 signs and 2 flitters left are on these levels(36 and 39), but I really can't find it... I also can'n unlock the Defiance flair, and the flitter from level 37 is impossible to get.

kawkqfb
kawkqfb
1 posts
Nomad

I found level 37 just go upper way in level 36

willbed9
willbed9
1 posts
Nomad

where r the signs?

JEIR009
JEIR009
1 posts
Nomad

When you complete the game, and you are at the exit path 2 menu, go straight into it again. You will find a house. There is a sign and flitter in the house, Stage 0 of 40.Exit path 2 Secrets - Paint

Mediocre2003
Mediocre2003
1 posts
Jester

There is another way to stop the countdown. You Pause at the countdown stages, press leave game, go back and there's no countdown

Showing 16-29 of 29