Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The World's Hardest Riddle?

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 3:20am

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

319 posts

What did the wall say to the other wall?

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 4:49am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

11,445 posts

What did the wall say to the other wall?

Meet you at the corner. That was too easy.

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 2:10pm

dartix

dartix

14 posts

this is a really awsome one that took my some time
How do you keep the one you love

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 2:13pm

master565

master565

4,288 posts

How do you keep the one you love

Tie them up and lock them in your basement, that's what i do with all my loved ones.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 9:06am

daniel5533

daniel5533

166 posts

Still cant figure some of these out

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 9:09am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

No, it is:

2 men are digging a trench in Alaska, one of the men says to the other man, "where is your shovel?" the other man says "I have it".

why?

(I don't know the answer to this one, and have been working on it for like 4 years :/)

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 6:34pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,350 posts

Let's see if this one has some life left in it then... if it's not sparked, it will be locked in the end. Riddle me this! =)

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 7:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,700 posts

It's behind his back. The first guy just can't see it.

One day, a man woke up. He checked his clock, and it said 3:00 PM. It was pitch black.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 7:04pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

One day, a man woke up. He checked his clock, and it said 3:00 PM. It was pitch black.

I'm assuming he's indoors and the lights are off.. Were the curtains closed? Was he under his covers?

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 7:07pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,398 posts

You are lost in Liars and Truthtellers Town, where half of the people always lie and half the people always tell the truth, and you can't tell them apart by looking at them. You need directions to get out. You approach a group of three women, and ask if they are Truthtellers. The first one says "Two of us are Truthtellers." The second says "Only one of us is a Truthteller. The third chimes in and says "The last woman who spoke is telling the truth." So, who was or were Truthtellers?

Since that riddle was never answered correctly, I'm going to say it was the second woman who was the truthteller. Not a difficult riddle at all.

Maybe the clock was pitch black? Or even more simple, the clock told the incorrect time?

Reply to The World's Hardest Riddle?

You must be logged in to post a reply!