ForumsGamesExit Path 1 VS Exit Path 2

15 6051
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Alright, well my friends and I in real life and on ArmorGames have been playing Exit Path 2 for a little while now. Or at least they have, I honestly don't like it too much.

The game is simply too large a game. It's an 18 MB(or was it GB?) game. The original was only about 7.

The original game already had tons of lag, but EP2 is ridiculous. Then you add how double jumping was implmented as a manual thing, it takes away a certain degree of skill needed for the game.

My vote goes to the original Exit Path.

• 15 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Let's see.

Exit Path 1
Pros:
- Double jump for people who learn it. A glitch, yet useful.
- Tricks. I don't care for them, however, some people do.
- Simple design. There's a simple design, no flashy nor pretty art in the background, nor pretty blocks. Simple, it's why I like it.
- Multiplayer stages are decent length and have multiple ways of completing them.
- No lag

Cons:
- Timer is glitchy at times.
- If you flow through a flag, sometimes it doesn't register you.
- Sometimes if a person enters, you have to refresh because they froze the room.
- No private rooms.
- Not many stages, only twenty of them, which can get repetitive quickly.

Exit Path 2
Pros:
- Private rooms.
- More multiplayer stages.
- New uniplayer.

Cons:
- Far too laggy.
- If you are the host of a room, you will most likely have lag.
- Most of the stages are rather short and don't have many unique ways of completing them.
- John didn't implement most of the things he mentioned over the past few months, which is what most of us were looking forward to in EP2.
- Easily hacked.
- Level 80 can be attained in about two-four days of continuous gameplay.
- Private rooms don't always function well.
- And some others things, I mentioned them in the GEPD.

Verdict
In EP2's current state, I prefer EP1. Simply because it's what I like in Exit Path. It's simple and doesn't lag. It has all the things I enjoy. EP2 is like EP1, but with a new uniplayer, more multiplayer stages, private rooms, pretty art, and exitPASS. Those are the only notable things I can see from it. If John decides to update EP2 with all the suggestions and fix all the problems, it might be a good game.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i prefer ep1 as well. honestly the cons in ep1 were bearable but its really annoying in ep2. and i also think ep2 has TOO many levels. i honestly play most levels there as if it was my first time. also i noticed that ep2 controls are more slippery then ep1.

2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

I definitely like EP1 better than EP2. The main reason was that EP2 didn't have the physics that EP1 had. I had to rewind so many times due to landing on a platform, only to slide off to the other side, even though I wasn't pressing anything.
Also, I like being able to play games, not waiting for the lag to catch up with real time.

Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

EP1 is better. Many reasons told before by people, no need to write them again. EP2 is too laggy.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I would like to add in that I do not hate EP2 - I am simply disappointed in its final release and how it is so similar to EP1, but with a few things added to it.

The game is simply too large a game. It's an 18 MB(or was it GB?) game. The original was only about 7.

Yeah, this is why it is probably lagging so much, very large file size.
AngelOfFast
AngelOfFast
4 posts
Nomad

i like ep1 more ep2 is was to lagy.

AngelOfFast
AngelOfFast
4 posts
Nomad

i mean to say ep2 is way to lagy i like ep1 way better.

3dslover
3dslover
22 posts
Peasant

ep2 has more lvls, flairs and even has a exitpass(premium content) i think ep2 is better, but if you want easiness in your life, i prefer ep1 because ep2 is extremely hard and hard to lvl up your rank.

3dslover
3dslover
22 posts
Peasant

ghostofmatrix said being lvl 80 take 2 to 4 days, but instead you have play 10hrs a day. Who would play 10hrs a day? And sometimes i found ep2 is a "lag" game.

But some people think 10hrs a day is easy, and being lvl 80 fast might be boring.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

EP1, everything is too slippery.

EP2, it's a collage of double jumps and down jumps while sailing over every multiplayer level. Also, very unpolished and has frustratingly hard moments.

More faults with EP2 and rather than implement new features, just added flashy graphics.

ninjajr
ninjajr
56 posts
Nomad

I prefer Exit Path 1 because the sequel takes too long to load.

GrimReaper892
GrimReaper892
5 posts
Nomad

i played and beat EP2 on uniplayer and was fun but EP1 is way better

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I can run EP1 multiplayer fine, but 95% of my time in EP2 has been lagging. So I'm going to have to say EP1.

davidgem
davidgem
3 posts
Nomad

[b]IT IS SO LAGGGY IT'S SO LAGGY I CAN'T EVEN SEE WHERE I AM GOING AND ALLWAYS DIE!!

tdw2000
tdw2000
1 posts
Shepherd

I think that EP1 will always be better, seeing as I can actually play it without my computer having a heart attack and a stroke at the same time.

Showing 1-15 of 15