Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi guys!

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 3:14pm

Neonrider10

Neonrider10

2 posts

Hello everyone i have just joined armor games and now starting to use the forum!

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 3:29pm

zizo90

zizo90

175 posts

Hi welcome to AG :D Neonrider10 :D friends?

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 9:34pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,330 posts

Hi welcome to armor games. Now that u have an account there is a lot more cool stuff u can do on this site. If u have any questions u can ask me at any time. Welcome again

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 9:39pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

Hello! And welcome! Quick tip: Read the rules and the help page soon, they help alot. Like how there are many other threads like this that you could've posted on instead of making a new one.

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 11:01pm

yz125

yz125

196 posts

Hey , Neonrider10 . Welcome to ArmorGames, I would just like to mention there are rules on this site. If you have not Read the * Rules and Regulations * please read. As long as your on this site, you agree to follow the rules that are within this site. If you have anymore questions regarding to this site ,feel free to message me on my profile.

Tips:
1.No cussing ,cussing on this site could end up in a ban.

2.No spamming. Spamming , is a comment with less than *Seven* words . Or spamming a user with the same message over and over . This also may result in a ban.

3.There is alot of sarcasim on this site. Just beware of it.

4.AP, *Armor Points* are points you get for *commenting , rating games , merits , and fourms.*

5. Merits , hard to earn. You must take your time , Play a full game , then write a couple Paraghaphs on it. With Exellent Spelling and Grammer. 25AP will be awarded. Worth it , trust me lol.

6.Summiting a game 20Ap , i believe. I dont know much about game developing .

7.Enjoy your time on this site , as long as it does'nt cause any problems.

Enjoy , if you have any questions just message me .

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 5:35am

Neonrider10

Neonrider10

2 posts

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 5:39am

yz125

yz125

196 posts

Enjoy your stay.

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 10:18am

GUMMBAAH

GUMMBAAH

37 posts

hi neonrider i hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 12:50pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,487 posts

1.No cussing ,cussing on this site could end up in a ban.

It's okay just if you don't make your own asterisks and bypass the filters and just don't do it excessively.

Usually, the mods/admins warn before banning you. And no plagiarism. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Anyway, welcome Neonrider.

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 6:03pm

DrCool1

DrCool1

178 posts

welcome to AG

Reply to Hi guys!

You must be logged in to post a reply!