ForumsSupport ForumChat Features

6 2625
Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Here is a good suggestion for the chat-rooms. There are serf, squire, knight, ect... There all the same except only that rank may enter, I suggest with each new rank in the chat-rooms you get more features such as Bold,color, highlight text or even post pictures. But only as you rank up. For example I'm saying serfs just get to chat but a squire may be able to post bold text or knight post color text. Know what I mean? Well thats my suggestion. What you think?

• 6 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

AG does not really control the chat or how it works. They run it through meebo (I think that is right) so meebo controls almost all of the functions. It would all have to go through them, see if they even have the ability to do that, etc..

Besides, I think that those features are a little overkill anyways. I mean, it is chat. Just as long as you can type words and instantly send them out for others to see, people should be pleased.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

your correct about the company Devoidless. And I do agree... But I think there should be private rooms, because ever time I go in there people are swearing all the time.... I hate all the immature kids that swear all the time -.-
And yes I know that HATE is a strong word, and yes I will continue to use it towards all the immature little kids that swear in the chat room because they think their cool by swearing...

~Snowman1474

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I like this idea but it won't work. Good thinking bro!
But adding like bold and stuff would be nice though!!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

If there were a way to give users access to new smilies as they increased in level would be a good motivator to use the other chatrooms. But we might be dealing with a whole lotta' spam from users that, for the most part, only use the chat.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha, well there are alot of people that only use the chat. New smilies would be pretty cool. Just an idea, but maybe instead of smilies, there could be cool symbols or something like that. (sword) would make a sword, and things like that.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I see how this could work in the future, but since they are using Meebo chat right now, I don't know if you can implement those types of features. Hopefully, in the future they will make their own chat, or at least modify the ones they have now.

Showing 1-6 of 6