ForumsGamesRAZE top scores

13 5622
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

A while back, there was a thread about RAZE where, in the course of conversations, the subject of How High of a Kill Streak can you get in RAZE was talked about. That thread has been lost in the nearly 300 pages of threads though, so I'd like this new thread to be just about that. Please, post your highest Kill Streaks, number of headshots, any specs from your personal performance in the game that you think is top-notch!

• 13 Replies
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

By the way, in that previously mentioned thread, someone said that the highest Kill Streak you could get was 35 or some low number like that. Not to brag, but I have a top Kill Streak of 98. (And I'm what y'all would probably call a "newby&quot

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

there is only 25 kills in a game so how could u get 95?

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I used the "Quick Match" system, with the "Elimination" game mode. I set "Number of Opponents" to the highest setting, 9, and the "Lives per Player" to 25. That equals 9x25 (225) possible kills. My kill count for that particular game, which took nearly an hour to finish, was something like 135, with a Kill Streak of 98.
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

woah I never knew u could do that.

-Legend

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

woah I never knew u could do that.

Yeah, it's pretty cool, just make sure you have a good bit of free time before you start that mode.
legomastermpmp
legomastermpmp
1 posts
Nomad

I got 70 kill

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I have made 100 kill streak by just setting 100 max kills for deathmatch.I took same to to make that...But what I miss from Raze 1, is that after scoring 25 kill streak in Raze 2, you wont get any "title" (like "Unstoppable","God-like" etc.) or credit bonus.That is just so wierd, since in Raze 1 you did get it (even after something 60 kill streak you just get boring "God-like&quot
And my current KD is 48.72

_Brink
_Brink
1 posts
Nomad

I got a 114 killstreak in Capture the Flag max settings. Also I chuckled when I got the killstreak award: "Hacker". My current KDR is 41.56.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

No. If you do a ten player elimination, that's 225 lives.

In the regular raze, I think it was 9 or something. In raze hacked, it was 68.
Dungeray
Dungeray
1 posts
Nomad

I did an elimination with 9 cpus and 25 lives and in the end my kill streak was 111.

midgetmartian27
midgetmartian27
2 posts
Nomad

i did the same 9 players and 25 lives on on the dumpster or something like that and i got 133 and 2 on the original raze i think they should have added other streak titles for that one, killing machine and god like are my favorite.

midgetmartian27
midgetmartian27
2 posts
Nomad

oh and if somehow they make raze three they should have multiplayer and should have an option to make custimizable guns just imagine a shotgun in the original raze shooting out multiple raygun blasts. ( BEAST )

ajay2511
ajay2511
1 posts
Peasant

heh, nice going guys! my killstreak is 130 on judgement elimination just me on my team and other team full of 'very easy'. keep going, and i laughed my face off when I saw the killstreak 'hacker'... lol

Showing 1-13 of 13