outbreak

outbreak

72 posts

i like spiderman 3

Posted May 16, '08 at 12:33am

Jordanhasgerms

Jordanhasgerms

158 posts

I would have to say Iron Man. S3 was kinda fluke to the whole Spiderman series. Iron Man was original and gave a great story line, unlike S3 that was just the same thing fight a boss, lose Jane, get back Jane, win the boss fight.

Posted May 16, '08 at 12:30pm

StrategyGamble

StrategyGamble

135 posts

spiderman3 f.t.w...

Posted May 16, '08 at 2:52pm

drsexypepper

drsexypepper

87 posts

there is no contest, iron man is so much better. not only is he self made, but his movie was so much better

Posted May 16, '08 at 3:28pm

eyetwitch

eyetwitch

780 posts

i haven't even seen iron man, and i'm going to say iron man, because spiderman 3 was the worst movie ever made! God that movie sucked

Posted May 18, '08 at 5:06pm

dingdong123

dingdong123

5 posts

Ironman. probably the best of Marvel's menu list, brought to the cinema.

Posted May 21, '08 at 7:50am

darkblust

darkblust

164 posts

ironman was definately the best out of the 2,has he lost his mind?can he see or is he blind?

Posted May 22, '08 at 8:21pm

iPC

iPC

149 posts

Spider Man 3 had so much stuff that should just be cut out. The scene where the reporter head pays $50 for a roll of film is just worthless. And then the ending is horrible. There wasn't any loss or struggle. The evil people might as well have been nuked. Ironman, although it's a bit generic, is my pick.

Posted May 23, '08 at 12:41am

drakokirby

drakokirby

1,759 posts

This is one of those times when you say" No Brainer." Iron Man was original, had him make his suit, had a bit of this and that, and the villain didn't want domination but was just plain greedy. S3 was a disgrace to Marvel and the Spiderman Series

Posted May 24, '08 at 7:42am

Mac_MK

Mac_MK

783 posts

I like Iron man

Reply to who's better spiderman3 or ironman

You must be logged in to post a reply!