69 posts
Nomad

i like spiderman 3

• 29 Replies
Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Iron Man. S3 was kinda fluke to the whole Spiderman series. Iron Man was original and gave a great story line, unlike S3 that was just the same thing fight a boss, lose Jane, get back Jane, win the boss fight.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

spiderman3 f.t.w...

drsexypepper
drsexypepper
85 posts
Nomad

there is no contest, iron man is so much better. not only is he self made, but his movie was so much better

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

i haven't even seen iron man, and i'm going to say iron man, because spiderman 3 was the worst movie ever made! God that movie sucked

dingdong123
dingdong123
5 posts
Nomad

Ironman. probably the best of Marvel's menu list, brought to the cinema.

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

ironman was definately the best out of the 2,has he lost his mind?can he see or is he blind?

iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

Spider Man 3 had so much stuff that should just be cut out. The scene where the reporter head pays $50 for a roll of film is just worthless. And then the ending is horrible. There wasn't any loss or struggle. The evil people might as well have been nuked. Ironman, although it's a bit generic, is my pick.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This is one of those times when you say" No Brainer." Iron Man was original, had him make his suit, had a bit of this and that, and the villain didn't want domination but was just plain greedy. S3 was a disgrace to Marvel and the Spiderman Series

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I like Iron man

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Iron Man was awesome sp3 was rubbish end of storey . Robert Downey Jnr rocks Tobey Maguire sucks

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

No one liked sp3

Iron man rocks

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

yea Iron man!!
i like iron man since a small kid
the movie also rocks.thats kool.....i dint see that yet.he he

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Tho the first Spider man movie was the best when it came out but number 2 and 3 sucked, I wonder if they gonna make Iron man 2

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

i hope they do make iron man2 mac mk it wos sik altho i thout sp2 was pretty good but sp3 was bad

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

To tell you the truth sp2 sucked even more then sp3

If you want to download Iron man I'll give you the link if you don't already have it

Showing 1-15 of 29