ForumsGamesSummoning Multiplier in GemCraft Labyrinth

17 16201
PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know how the summoning multiplier works? I summoned the same number of monsters on various maps but keep getting different multipliers..once I summoned fewer and got a higher multiplier?? can someone help me understand? I am trying to plan for a specific multiplier before I play a map, but it doesn't work if I don't know how to control the summoning multiplier..

• 17 Replies
EnzoCurtis
EnzoCurtis
2 posts
Nomad

just gem bomb the stupid wave get as much as multiplier as u want that simple.

Bear_Attack
Bear_Attack
1 posts
Nomad

Here's a couple of quick formulas for determining the minimum number of monsters one must summon in a non-endurance game with max settings (all boxes on right checked plus quad number of monsters, tenfold hit points, and giants only), 20 additional waves setting, and obtaining 32 battle amulets to exceed the maximum xp one can earn during an endurance game with max settings and earning 26 battle amulets:

Minimum number of monsters to summon = 6642.40 * base number of monsters

To create this formula, I assumed that there were no monster nests or tombs and that the Shadow was killed before it could drop any monsters on the map.

I also played 4 randomly chosen maps with +20 waves and quad monsters to get an average for the base number of monsters per wave and got an average of 10.57 monsters per wave with each map falling within a margin of .3. Thus, using this average value the minimum number of summoned monsters can be found using the following formula:

Minimum = 70,216.83 * Total number of waves

For example, on field G13 (28 total waves) one must summon at least 1,966,072 monsters, and on field M13 (70 total waves) one must summon at least 4,915,178 monsters.

Showing 16-17 of 17