ForumsArt, Music, and WritingTBear1996 - My Photography & Art ( Not professional )

70 22495
TBear1996
TBear1996
46 posts
Nomad

This is simply a thread i would like to post my Photography and Art on.
If you have something to say, please make it something i can learn from.

I'm not professional so please don't compare my work to others that are more experienced than i am.

So i was out at a park and had my camera so i thought i'd take any.. ANY picture.
So here it is...
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu88/crystal-babz/CIMG07462.jpg

• 70 Replies
TBear1996
TBear1996
46 posts
Nomad

thanks alot!!

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Oh, nice. It has been quite a while since I last saw a post by you, TBear. Wonder if you even remember me. ._.

Anyway, loved that drawing of yours. It's tribal, mythical. And at the same time, abstract. How complex! And how big is it!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

So... much... detail! How long did that tribal-type drawing take to create? I know even if I were an artist I could not have drawn that under a few straight hours!

TBear1996
TBear1996
46 posts
Nomad

Oh, nice. It has been quite a while since I last saw a post by you, TBear. Wonder if you even remember me. ._.

yeah.. i posted on your wall to let you know

Anyway, loved that drawing of yours. It's tribal, mythical. And at the same time, abstract. How complex! And how big is it!

Thanks!!!
I'm not sure about the scale of it but i'll post one soon of the whole picture

So... much... detail! How long did that tribal-type drawing take to create?

It took me a looooong time, but it was probably because i only worked on it max 10 minutes every day... for a month or two :P

Thanks alot
Showing 61-64 of 70