what you are thinks about new vierson for game"armed with wigs"
the last vierson was "3"
who want to new vierson say "we armed with wings 4 "

• 15 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well armed with wings 3 disapointed me. i still liked it though. but 1 and 2 were much better.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

i liked Armed with wings 1 and 2.
But the third disapointed me.

-Legend

BlackGoat
BlackGoat
18 posts
Nomad

AWW 3 was too short imo...
I'd be happier with a sequel for Red Moon from SunStudios. That game was amazing!

isse1996
isse1996
1 posts
Nomad

i would happy if it was at least online

Adeeb1
Adeeb1
4 posts
Nomad

yes you all right,,, 1+2 its perfect
but 3 was not right story to show how this child is armed with wings and when he show in the story,,,
i think to make
" armed with wings 4 "
and have a powerful enemy and a new

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I loved 1 and 2 but 3 dissapointed me.

-Legend

alvino
alvino
1 posts
Nomad

What are you guys saying armed with wings 3 is dissapointing it is much cooler than armed with wings 2 or armed with wings 1.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

thats your opinion. but you can clearly see that most people think the other way

Escaped
Escaped
1 posts
Nomad

it looks interesting...

shadows_over_9000
shadows_over_9000
1 posts
Nomad

its not...

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

If you are still interested in it, go to my profile and you'l see its prequel, The link in my profile is the story of blackmist pursuits vandher lorde at armed with wings 3 while in armed with wings the main character Leo was already too late to save black mist

firekingo9
firekingo9
1 posts
Nomad

we armed with wings 4

ninjablu101
ninjablu101
1 posts
Nomad

I think they should make armed with wings four soon and give it these longer storyline, they don't give you the power-ups you have to buy them like god cutter or god fist, easier to obtain more magic, harder puzzles, more check points, easier to control, cooler cut scenes (who am I kidding #three's cut scenes were awesome), and better character figures

sharpshooter000
sharpshooter000
1 posts
Nomad

they should make it where his mom gets infested with evil and he has to fight 5 of her minions to then face her and free her from the darkness.

Kanpachi
Kanpachi
1 posts
Nomad

armed with wing 4 would be nice! Also, i've got a problem playing to armed with wings 3, when i hit a command, it continue working after i released the button, for example, after pressing ''up'' the hero don't stop jumping until i hit the button again (sometime several time), this happen randomly and it's very boring, please help!
P.S. I didn't had this problem with other version of armed with wing...

Showing 1-15 of 15