ForumsNewcomers Forum

[Necro] Download and play the game offline

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 12:14pm

hirro

hirro

0 posts

Hi All,
How can I download and play the game offline ?

Best Regards,
Hirro

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 6:21pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

What game are you talking about?

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 6:33pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Are you talking about downloading games? There is a list of free downloadable games here. If you click on the 'get code' button, you can download the games. However, all the games on AG can't be downloaded.

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 6:34pm

hirro

hirro

0 posts

For example, Kingdom Rush.

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 6:35pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

You can't simply download these games/ They are un-downloadable and they depend on an internet connection to function. Almost always the games that you can download are games that you buy, such as Rome Total War.

Posted Aug 16, '11 at 10:46am

hirro

hirro

0 posts

OK, I see.
Thank you for your help, guys.

Posted Jul 13, '14 at 4:58pm

Seashark001

Seashark001

172 posts

... This is legit, right? @UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jul 13, '14 at 5:44pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,996 posts

The games mentioned in the link jeol posted are all free to download from Armor Games and are legitemate. The mentioning of the "Sonny 2", "Kingdom Rush" and "Kingdom Rush: Frontiers" downloads were not, which is why I deleted those from the thread @Seashark001...

Since this thread was necro'd with another mentioning of an illegal download (post deleted as well), I will now lock it. =)

INFO NOTE: Seashark001 did not revive this thread, but merely responded to the necro post made by another user. The necro post has been deleted as mentioned above, which could lead to misunderstanding about it, hence the explanation.

last edited Jul 13 2014 05:46 pm by MrDayCee