ForumsNewcomers Forum[Necro] Download and play the game offline

7 16307
hirro
hirro
3 posts

Hi All,
How can I download and play the game offline ?

Best Regards,
Hirro

• 7 Replies
Dregus2
Dregus2
518 posts

What game are you talking about?

jeol
jeol
3,875 posts

Are you talking about downloading games? There is a list of free downloadable games here. If you click on the 'get code' button, you can download the games. However, all the games on AG can't be downloaded.

hirro
hirro
3 posts

For example, Kingdom Rush.

Dregus2
Dregus2
518 posts

You can't simply download these games/ They are un-downloadable and they depend on an internet connection to function. Almost always the games that you can download are games that you buy, such as Rome Total War.

hirro
hirro
3 posts

OK, I see.
Thank you for your help, guys.

Seashark001
Seashark001
619 posts

... This is legit, right? @UnleashedUponMankind

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

The games mentioned in the link jeol posted are all free to download from Armor Games and are legitemate. The mentioning of the "Sonny 2", "Kingdom Rush" and "Kingdom Rush: Frontiers" downloads were not, which is why I deleted those from the thread @Seashark001...

Since this thread was necro'd with another mentioning of an illegal download (post deleted as well), I will now lock it. =)

INFO NOTE: Seashark001 did not revive this thread, but merely responded to the necro post made by another user. The necro post has been deleted as mentioned above, which could lead to misunderstanding about it, hence the explanation.

Showing 1-7 of 7