ForumsForum GamesThe Song Game

35 5962
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Thaboss is not posting this in 3rd person because it would be way too confusing, (it's confusing NOT in 3rd person) and he does not want confuse people. He apologizes to MrPockets.

Basically, there will be a certain number of people in this. Say, 5. (then me, so 6) This could change to more or to infinite. I still haven't worked out the kinks. I'm open to suggestions.

I (at first, it will change later) will choose a word. (fire.) The first 5 people to post are in. What you have to post is

1) The name of a song that has the word in it.

2) Artist.

3) The lyrics of the part of the song where the word is said.

ex:

Through the Fire and Flames

Dragonforce

So far away we wait for the day For the lives all so wasted and gone We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

After the 6 people have posted, then we go to the next round. If you don't know any songs with the word, you post. "I don't know any songs with the word "fire." You are out. Even if you later think of one, you can't post it. (Or tell your friend on his profile.) If you take forever to post, you are out.

We keep going until only one person is still in. Whoever wins gets to pick the next word. After you played one game of "The Song Game," you might want to let other people play.

Some rules.

1) You must know the song beforehand, no googling!

2) You can get the lyrics and copy/paste AFTER you know the song, but you must have known that the song has the word in it from hearing it before! (a little confusing, I know. I will try to clarify later.)

3) Song names don't count. Only lyrics.

4) They must be real songs. I (and hopefully other people) will probably google search your song, so make sure it's a real song.

5) It can be the plural form or other tenses of the word. (ex: "fire" "fiery" "fires" NOT "flames"

6) When choosing words, DON'T do something arcane, like "elephants."

7) DON'T do a common word like "you" or "the."

8) When you choose a word, you must know AT LEAST 2 songs with that word in it.

9) Try to pick the base word. (NOT "fiery" YES! "fire&quot

There may be other rules that I forgot.

If you want to make it infinite people, (which might happen!) you'll have to find out a way to make it work so there's a winner that picks the next word. With a lot of people, someone might never win.

If you have suggestions, pleas post them!

And... GO!

The word is "fire."

Through the Fire and Flames

Dragonforce

So far away we wait for the day For the lives all so wasted and gone We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

• 35 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Goin' Down

Micky Dolenz

I wish I looked before I leaped,
I didn't know it was so deep,
Been down so far I don't get wet,
I haven't touched the bottom yet.

pablo4270