ForumsGame WalkthroughsKingdom Rush Tips and Tricks

39 31030
mikesjr22
mikesjr22
5 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys, I'm Mikesjr22

I wanted to create this topic to share some tips and advice. Me personally, I don't have many tips but you guys you probably have some. So share them in this topic. I'm probably going to do some more topics like this to share tips.

MY TIPS------------------------------------------
-Always build Barracks because, alone, your tower are not fast enough.
-Try to upgrade as fast as you can your Archer Tower and your Bombards.
-Build Bombards near Barracks and near the beginning of the level.

• 39 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i agree with mikesjr22 but tower alone can be pretty strong try using a max out teleporting mage tower at the end of the map work for me good luck

Pwnidge12
Pwnidge12
28 posts
Nomad

make a barrack to stop the enimies then put archers and mages near them

warrior737
warrior737
36 posts
Nomad

make a barrack to stop the enimies then put archers and mages near them
i totally agree
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Build barracks to block enemies -_- and pu other tower near them.And UPGRADE!Usually level 1 tower is a piece of ****, it really cant kill anything.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Put barrackses where normal towers would have bad range (e.g. the side of the road) and cover them with Big Bertha's and Elven towers.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Put barrackses where normal towers would have bad range (e.g. the side of the road) and cover them with Big Bertha's and Elven towers.

I totally agree!Place "normal" towers on "good" spots and barracks beteen them.
Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

i always put 2-3 barrack towers near the end and put archers and stuff near them. as the game continues i put more archers near the beggining to weaken them.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

The barrocks wouldnt help.
I would use the mage with the slow spell.
Then put bomb towers right next to the mage.

-Legend

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The fourth tower upgrade is very important.

musketeer- great with armored enemies or enemies with lots of health
Elven- good for groups of enemies with low health and low armor.

mage (transportation)- the 'attack' version of a mage. Death ray and transport come in handy with enemies with lots of health.
mage (golem)- the 'defense' version of a mage. Stone golem is great for stopping big enemies in their tracks.

Paladin- for enemies with loads of health and armor. Buys you time to take them down, or handle other threats.
Barbarians- not great with big enemies, but thins crowds of smaller enemies.

Tesla coil- best put at the beginning of a course. Upgrade it so that the lightning jumps through enemies all the way to the end.
Big Bertha- possibly the greatest crowd clearer in the game. The missiles are also great for single tough enemies.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I usually use Paladins.They are hard to kill, and all upgrades they become devastation :P
I have only few times used barbarians, they die way too easy imo.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

devastation

Ment to say devastating.
mikesjr22
mikesjr22
5 posts
Nomad

I tried a couple of your tips and they really work. I'll try to post more in the near future.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

If there is some sort of special tower/unit you can use, like the sun burner or Bigfoot, USE IT! it will help a lot.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

If there is some sort of special tower/unit you can use, like the sun burner or Bigfoot, USE IT! it will help a lot.

The sun one doesn't work that well... If you upgrade to all four of em, you might be able to kill 1 unit...

Don't get the sasquatch, its not that powerfull... It's just like the rock thing that you can get from the level 4 mage tower... ONLY GET IT IF YOU ARE DESPERATE!!!!
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

The sun one doesn't work that well... If you upgrade to all four of em, you might be able to kill 1 unit...

I killed plenty of enemies with the sun tower, plus it isn't all that expensive to upgrade.

and as for the sasquatch, it may have been costly to buy, but I think it was worth it, especially on the larger enemies.

But I agree about the rock golems, get the other upgrades first. golems are not as good as other upgrades.
Showing 1-15 of 39