ForumsSupport ForumAccount help

8 2396
kingofvwcosmos
kingofvwcosmos
74 posts
Nomad

When I click on the link to go to my profile, it goes straight to the 404 message and says my page doesn't exist. I'm wondering if my little section in AG got hacked or if I did something wrong. I do leave a little more comments than I should on Sonny (just 'cause I play it a lot), and I did spell "WTF" on a topic in the forums (maybe that's offensive to them? lol). I already contacted AG with a message but they haven't gotten back to me and I'm very impatient. lol
I'm asking the other users around here if they have run into the same problem and what I could do to fix it, or if I can. Thanks for the help.

• 8 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well it isn't that you have done anything bad enough to get you banned.....yet. Lately, the site has had many errors, and the developers are on it.

kingofvwcosmos
kingofvwcosmos
74 posts
Nomad

Oh, well that makes me feel better. I don't wanna rub off as a bad person to anyone.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Nah man, your fine. Keep in mind that this site is still "in the making" so errors like this are quite common.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Yeah there's be a lot of "line" errors lately on my computer.

They usually clear up in 2-3 refreshes of the page, or just click back and forward.

Dunno what is causing it, though.

bobbernaters
bobbernaters
5 posts
Nomad

how do u make games for other people to play

bobbernaters
bobbernaters
5 posts
Nomad

please reply soon

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

^^ Go to the Programming forum. There is bound to be a thread that will help you. Oh, and please don't go to other threads, and talk about off-topic things. Thanks!

Skipper186565681
Skipper186565681
2 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am really Skipper8656568 but I forgot my password and my email was just deleted I am not lying my other account will remain inactive
Got any suggestions ?

Showing 1-8 of 8