ShaGRocK

58 posts

i liked spiderman3 but i havent watched ironman

Posted May 28, '08 at 7:29am

steevo15

steevo15

1,507 posts

I like ironman better, because its just well...awesome

I didn't like spiderman 3 at all, it got really dumb and cheesy once peter parker turned all emo and stuff... Also i think it strayed away from what spiderman is really like in the comics...but they got it spot on in the first two movies

Posted May 28, '08 at 3:48pm

glassapple

glassapple

1 post

I would have to say Ironman. A lot more science was applied on various aspects on the character unlike many others I have seen so far [not saying that those other superheros are necessarily "bad" due to "lack of science"].

And, well, I seems to have enjoyed Ironman much better.

Posted May 28, '08 at 7:35pm

GreenNinjaN

GreenNinjaN

15 posts

Iron Man. No contest it's Iron Man. Iron Man was practicaly a carbon copy of the original story, Spidey 3 was anything but. Iron Man also has great cinematography, it's slightly gritty which gives it a more realistic look. Besides I'de rather watch a super hero who doesn't have so many girly issues anyway. What was with all of the crying?

Posted May 29, '08 at 2:46am

Waterpologuy

Waterpologuy

231 posts

ironman by far! Dude that movie kicked butt!

Posted May 29, '08 at 2:01pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

spider man had alot of crap in it. the whole harry thing in the 3'd was kinda enough for me and i acually left early.

couldnt take it.

and iron man was cool and spider man is going to be in the next iron man (the avengers) anyway

Posted May 29, '08 at 11:54pm

midnight43

midnight43

131 posts

Ironman because its funnier and he uses brains not super powers whitch is cool:-)

Reply to who's better spiderman3 or ironman and why

You must be logged in to post a reply!