Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush: Frontiers! (Coming Sequel...)

Posted Oct 4, '11 at 4:35pm

Eaglesx

Eaglesx

15 posts

The one thing that simply HAS to be in the sequel, is the fact that you can make units that also attack the enemy, that is what makes this game different and unique. All other tower games are so similar; build towers, kill enemies, don't let them go by you. So the main thing that I want in the sequel is the option to make soldiers.

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 2:37am

WoShiJiawei

WoShiJiawei

4 posts

Kewl, finish the original and it was the best tower defense game ive played in years! more achievements would be good

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 6:24am

Valteron

Valteron

2 posts

I want say just: "It's one of the best games"

Posted Oct 7, '11 at 1:22pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,131 posts

Yes, Kingdow Rush is one of the best TD games. I really like it.
Does anyone know how long the sequel is going to take?

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 9:41pm

IRONHIDEGAMES

IRONHIDEGAMES

30 posts

It will take a few months, we will be adding a lot of new stuff, terrains, enemies, bosses, etc to make it feel like a whole new game. We will keep the towers of course , add a few new ones and improve on the features everyone liked.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 12:05pm

wannayeah

wannayeah

2 posts

please show a little picture!

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 3:44pm

Gwelwhin

Gwelwhin

9 posts

More lvls, more of everything. Just loger gameplay and more story. I just love it as it is. Just give me more kingdomrush.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 8:11pm

Way2Old4This

Way2Old4This

1 post

more levels.

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 10:16am

megacooper

megacooper

197 posts

I think the second one will be infinitely better, but I will see if turns into my new favourite

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 7:34am

Xzaithyr

Xzaithyr

139 posts

I completely agree with you. I thought the game was fantastic, and loved how challenging it was and made me think very hard about what towers to use and where to place them and at what point to upgrade them and in what order, this system I haven't had to use and stress so much in any other TD game I have played, it was quite enjoyable.

One of my favorite aspects of the game was the reinforcements skill, that was really cool, as well as the meteor spell,although I liked the reinforcements better. one thing I would like to see added is more of those skills, perhaps some archer units to deploy?

As you also said and i'm sure many others think as well, if the towers were changed, or if the skill tree system was taken away or changed too much i would be heartbroken I think, unless the changes were equally as great as what they are re-placing.

Anyways this game is most definitely one of my favorite TD games i've played. I'm looking very forward to the sequel and hope it lives up to the original and even surpasses it!

Reply to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers! (Coming Sequel...)

You must be logged in to post a reply!