ForumsGamesKingdom Rush: Frontiers! (Coming Sequel...)

168 81229
2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

So I'm sure most people have heard one way or another of the second Kingdom Rush game coming out.

This discussion is for discussing that game. What would be some of the things you'd like to see in the new game? What do you want to see come back from the first game? What would you like changed? How excited are you that we're going to soon be seeing the second Kingdom Rush game?

As for myself, I'm hoping that the Sequel maintains the purity of the first one. I liked the simple graphics and gameplay. I liked how the maps were interactive (killing the sheep, catching fish, and activating windmills). Seeing that again would be a treat. I'm also hoping that the towers from the first game come back in the second one. Nothing would be more devastating than to see the towers have a complete makeover. I highly doubt it would happen, but still... Lastly, I want them to keep the upgrade tree. I most definitely liked the style of the star upgrades. I thought they were very well thought out and developed, and I would like to see the tree with its same or very similar cleverness of build.

Things I want changed? I might be secretly hoping for maybe a different kind of tower, but if that doesn't happen, I'd still be happy. I would want the levels to be a little bit longer perhaps. It seemed like I would just be hitting my stride in the tower building process and then it would be over, which was kind of disappointing. So if they would add longer levels or maybe add an "Endless" mode, I would thoroughly enjoy the game all the more.

What do you all think?

• 168 Replies
2 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush roooooooocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kingdom Rush "Sequels" should be more AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

True dat, 11121!

Sam712630
Sam712630
1 posts
Nomad

Even if all they did nothing but add more levels I'd still play and love it!

artiefacts
artiefacts
10 posts
Peasant

They need a survival mode, but other than that I'll leave it up to them, I just don't like the exploding demons

2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the exploding demons were a mild annoyance in the game... possibly unnecessary if you ask me, because it added so little a challenge and just made the levels longer. But like you said, its up to them.

malakaj
malakaj
2 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure that wathever it's going to be in sequel, i'll love it all that much as first part of the game. This is EPIC game, all the way.

2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

Yeah dude! Oh, and nice profile pic.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I would like to see larger Maps, so u need arrow keys (or W/A/S/D^^) to scroll the map, maybe "only" up/down scrolling.

Why? More place for more (and other) towers, more waves, more challenging in the other modes (must sell ur early build towers to build new ones nearer to the end of the lvl).

And more/larger skilltrees for the towers would be nice.

jr06
jr06
7 posts
Nomad

more lvls

KINGSPIRIT
KINGSPIRIT
19 posts
Nomad

the sequel is probably going to take a year

SwaGisonMaX
SwaGisonMaX
1 posts
Nomad

The sequel definitely needs more options for towers too

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I like the simple structure of the game and the strategy that is required to counterattack the enemies. There isn't exactly one tower that dominates all others because it varies with the enemies. However, I do wish to see more specialization with the towers. Perhaps even a new tower altogether. Also, the game is quite easy, so the difficulty should be made a little more complex.
Keep in mind that I am still playing this; I am only about a third through the game.

Eaglesx
Eaglesx
14 posts
Blacksmith

The one thing that simply HAS to be in the sequel, is the fact that you can make units that also attack the enemy, that is what makes this game different and unique. All other tower games are so similar; build towers, kill enemies, don't let them go by you. So the main thing that I want in the sequel is the option to make soldiers.

WoShiJiawei
WoShiJiawei
4 posts
Nomad

Kewl, finish the original and it was the best tower defense game ive played in years! more achievements would be good

Valteron
Valteron
2 posts
Farmer

I want say just: "It's one of the best games"

Showing 76-90 of 168