ForumsGamesKingdom Rush: Frontiers! (Coming Sequel...)

168 81342
2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

So I'm sure most people have heard one way or another of the second Kingdom Rush game coming out.

This discussion is for discussing that game. What would be some of the things you'd like to see in the new game? What do you want to see come back from the first game? What would you like changed? How excited are you that we're going to soon be seeing the second Kingdom Rush game?

As for myself, I'm hoping that the Sequel maintains the purity of the first one. I liked the simple graphics and gameplay. I liked how the maps were interactive (killing the sheep, catching fish, and activating windmills). Seeing that again would be a treat. I'm also hoping that the towers from the first game come back in the second one. Nothing would be more devastating than to see the towers have a complete makeover. I highly doubt it would happen, but still... Lastly, I want them to keep the upgrade tree. I most definitely liked the style of the star upgrades. I thought they were very well thought out and developed, and I would like to see the tree with its same or very similar cleverness of build.

Things I want changed? I might be secretly hoping for maybe a different kind of tower, but if that doesn't happen, I'd still be happy. I would want the levels to be a little bit longer perhaps. It seemed like I would just be hitting my stride in the tower building process and then it would be over, which was kind of disappointing. So if they would add longer levels or maybe add an "Endless" mode, I would thoroughly enjoy the game all the more.

What do you all think?

• 168 Replies
bobthethird
bobthethird
9 posts
Nomad

It would be interesting to see the Sylvian Archer tower developed, as it was only featured in one level and could not be upgraded.

2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the Sylvian Archer tower, the Sun Tower, and the other environmental towers would be nice to see more versatility in.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush was awesome they should put more enemies in the second one and MORE advanced towers and spells too

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

Are you going to make a sequel of Kingdom Rush?
Yes, we are already working on it.

On the ironhide forums. (from here)
Blog about the sequel.
Image:
http://www.ironhidegames.com/images/posts/peek_krdesert.jpg
OMG, when comes this out?!
Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

I forgot to say, eh.. wrote
OMG, new spells! But really it looks amazing! And you see the assisan's tower! Also nice that the old spells just stay in the game. And that spiky house looks intressting!

GianBF
GianBF
19 posts
Nomad

I havent heard about a sequel either, but I think it would be fantastic, because it was a tower defense games of the coolest I've ever played.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Looks like it's going to be awesome!! I know that I loved the first one a lot, and I really look forward to seeing the sequel come out.

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

Looks like it's going to be awesome!! I know that I loved the first one a lot, and I really look forward to seeing the sequel come out.

This. No really, the dessert looks awesome!
Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

You really need to make the sequel better, totally different not the same thing. Pretty much all the sequels are the same thing and you don't want to ruin it making it exactly like the first one.

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

You really need to make the sequel better, totally different not the same thing. Pretty much all the sequels are the same thing and you don't want to ruin it making it exactly like the first one.

You?? THIS is from ironhide himself!
ed33
ed33
6 posts
Nomad

there is a new tower
The Assassinâs Tower! I wonder what special skills these elite assassinâs posses? any ideas?
[url=http://armorblog.com/category/coming-soon/]

I hope that the game gets a lot of new towers

EnixSquare
EnixSquare
23 posts
Nomad

Wanna SEQUEL!!!!

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

@Marius2323
That image is nice... I hope they make it though! :]

katchka
katchka
15 posts
Nomad

I didn't all of the post, but I can't wait to see the changes they added to make this game superior to the first one.

vvikeb
vvikeb
3 posts
Nomad

The game rocks, but some new towers/tower levels would be cool.

Showing 106-120 of 168