ForumsGamesKingdom Rush: Frontiers! (Coming Sequel...)

168 81226
2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

So I'm sure most people have heard one way or another of the second Kingdom Rush game coming out.

This discussion is for discussing that game. What would be some of the things you'd like to see in the new game? What do you want to see come back from the first game? What would you like changed? How excited are you that we're going to soon be seeing the second Kingdom Rush game?

As for myself, I'm hoping that the Sequel maintains the purity of the first one. I liked the simple graphics and gameplay. I liked how the maps were interactive (killing the sheep, catching fish, and activating windmills). Seeing that again would be a treat. I'm also hoping that the towers from the first game come back in the second one. Nothing would be more devastating than to see the towers have a complete makeover. I highly doubt it would happen, but still... Lastly, I want them to keep the upgrade tree. I most definitely liked the style of the star upgrades. I thought they were very well thought out and developed, and I would like to see the tree with its same or very similar cleverness of build.

Things I want changed? I might be secretly hoping for maybe a different kind of tower, but if that doesn't happen, I'd still be happy. I would want the levels to be a little bit longer perhaps. It seemed like I would just be hitting my stride in the tower building process and then it would be over, which was kind of disappointing. So if they would add longer levels or maybe add an "Endless" mode, I would thoroughly enjoy the game all the more.

What do you all think?

• 168 Replies
Mr_YYZ
Mr_YYZ
11 posts
Nomad

i haven't heard of the sequel but i think it will be amazing when it comes out
kingdom rush is one of the best tower defense games on the site

LordStrongold
LordStrongold
12 posts
Peasant

The image looks nice. I still hope they will upgrade also the graphic.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

needs to have multiplayer.... be able to link up with someone 'online' and play w/ him/her.... or a randomizer like mw3 has.

my idea:

every person gets a color to build on... (multipule spots)... like the towers and stuff.

they get to have a chat box(like colony) and everything like the origenal except fitting to multiplayer.

PwnPower
PwnPower
22 posts
Peasant

Really fun must have a sequel

isopach
isopach
5 posts
Shepherd

Definitely more spells, and maybe the option to choose your character type as the general... which would influence the kinds of upgrades/spells would be available to you.

Warrior General: combat focused upgrades/spells
Wizard General: magic focused upgrades/spells
Engineer General: building + trap focused upgrades/spells

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

I hope for more towers, maybe choosing races, or have different races control more than one tower. And maybe Enemies having some towers.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Yeah having enemies build towers and you having to build "infantry" would be nice sort of like villinous

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

More towers would be nice.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

More levels (more than just around 10) and more gradual difficulty from level to level.

argamer1
argamer1
7 posts
Nomad

more levels and of course a one or two new types of turrets

fluffypanda1347
fluffypanda1347
19 posts
Nomad

i cant wait

saltyXD
saltyXD
1 posts
Peasant

Can't wait till the sequel

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

should have more towers enemys and levels when it does come out im gonna play it so much probably will be top game on the whole site

Kazar393
Kazar393
2 posts
Nomad

Does anybody know when this sequel comes out!? Good lord! The dirt on this game is hard to dig up. Someone just throw a date out there so I can be content...

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

no idea when its coming out, but i hope its soon!

Showing 121-135 of 168