Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

how much money does a person make on armorgames?

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 6:31pm

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

this one guy that made the game Age Of War... Armorgames paid him to make a 2 then a 3 w/ online multiplayer mode but he declined a third....

i herd some were that they signed him up for a 15000 dollar contract

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 7:43pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

this one guy that made the game Age Of War... Armorgames paid him to make a 2 then a 3 w/ online multiplayer mode but he declined a third....

1: Armorgames didn't pay him to do it, Max Games did.
2: He didn't decline the third, they wouldn't let him make it. Max Games owns the rights to the Age of War games, and if he wants to make another, he would have to make it for them.

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 7:59pm

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

ohhh ya true.... srry but still the point is that if your game is sucessful sites will want a secqual so uch they will pay you for it... so take your time

Posted May 4, '13 at 8:14am

skunk940

skunk940

20 posts

So do armour games always pay when you submit a game?

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 10:30am

thickmik

thickmik

1 post

AG pays if the game goes public...

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 12:12pm

Talo

Talo

942 posts

I work in a part of the Military that is looking for games for 3rd world countries that teach "something" depending on what they are currently wanting to teach.... example "Sim City Afghanistan" was paid 250,000 USD.  I have suggested that the next game come from a flash programer, as it doesn't take much to install, and I have been part of the flash community since Flash 4.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 9:03am

pepperpunk

pepperpunk

2 posts

As a developer, I can confirm that Armor offers a great deal for developers and are very easy to work with. If it has an Armor logo in it, then Armor has paid the developer hard cash. No exceptions. :)

You can find their typical rates and other information about their sponsorship opportunities here: http://armorgames.com/page/sponsorship

They only pay out for the very best games though.

Reply to how much money does a person make on armorgames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!